RemedySpot.com

attacking candida by Rogene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You really don't need to use drugs, unless you want to jump start the process. Fungal Defense is outstanding - you'll only need one bottle before starting Primal Defense.

The idea is to knock down the fungal organisms, then replace them with beneficial organisms that have been wiped out by antibiotics, stress, steroids and a suppressed immune system. Both the bad stuff and good stuff are normal found in the body. It's not the presence of these organisms, it's the imbalance. When one is in balance, the good organisms keep the bad ones in check, and allow our body to get the nutrients it needs.

You can't beat a healthy diet for getting fungal issues under control. The problem is that you may have to completely rethink your way of eating. "The Maker's Diet" makes sense of everything. I highly recommend reading it. . . And, if that's not enough to convince you that fungal issues are dangerous, read "The Yeast Connection". . . I'm convinced that, once you understand what you are dealing with, following a health diet is much easier.

There are a few things that help immensely. Raw, crushed garlic is OUTSTANDING! I can tell a difference in 24 hours. If you can't stomach raw garlic, Kyloic has some processed garlic that will help - but, in my opinion, it's not as good as fresh . . . and certainly costs much more!

Oil of Oregano is very good - but get the capsules. The oil tastes nasty! Olive Leaf Extract and grapefruit seed extract is good for supressing fugus.

Kefir (fermented milk), Organic sauerkraut (see archives for recipe), yogurt (home made is best here too), and organic veggies are excellent for restoring healthy organisms.

The thing that must be avoided as though it's poison is sugar, closely followed by refined grains. Whole grains are OK. Initially fruit needs to be avoided as well (lemons and grapefruit are OK).

All processed food is out . . . No artificial sweetners . . . no microwaving!

If you still have issues once you get your diet under control, then you may want to check out other issues - like your adrenal function. As long as fungal issues are raging, it's hard to pinpoint what else may be going on.

Hugs,

Rogene

**************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars. (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)