RemedySpot.com

Re: Ottawa: silicone fluids are three of 17 deemed toxic D4, ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh, sweet Dede:

It has been awful not having this wonderful group for support. My rheumatologist called me this morning, he has me booked for knee surgery any time now. The lumps on my face will be removed in August because my doctor is away until then.

Honey, I hope that you are feeling okay, I have been so worried about everyone. We are having a new furnace installed today, and tomorrow they will install a water-cooled air conditioner. I had to fight City Hall to get one, because the condo board will not allow air conditioners. The man who allowed this to happen, has given me a name of a man at the UofA to help with the breast implant issue. I have been doing a lot of educating on these rotten devices.

We love you always....Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hello Sweet Lea ~ Sure have missed you ! ! You are in my prayers ! ! How are you ? ? How did your biopsys come out on your face?Love you so ~ Dede**************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.(http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

• 3 months later...

Honey, I have just seen your message. We have a water cooled air conditioner. It cost so much to run, but at least I will not have to suffer from the heat.

Please stay close, and remember that we are going to WEM when you are well enough. We have room for both of you and it would be fun. Give our little Prowler a hug. Today we find out what the lump in my right breast could be. Monday, we see the orthopedic surgeon and I am afeared. I will keep you all updated.

Love you always...Mom and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Hello Sweet Lea ~ Sure have missed you ! ! You are in my prayers ! ! How are you ? ? How did your biopsys come out on your face?Love you so ~ Dede************ **Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.(http://autos. aol.com/used? ncid=aolaut00050 000000007)