Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you to whoever found the Syclovir. If you go to the website

www.worldhealthmall.com, there is an audio that you can listen to

about this product. I called them last night and spoke with Jim. He

was amazing. He is putting all my symptoms into a computer and will be

calling me today to let me know what products that I need. He did such

a nice job of explaining the candida and the reason that I walk around

feeling hung over all the time. I can't wait to get better.

Have a great day,

Joanne

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

hi joanne;

read with interest about syclovir, as I heard it was for candida. is that why you took it?

I recently checked with one of my drs, however, and he said it was only for virus, has anyone else heard this, or where is the info. coming from on the candida - did your dr. tell you that?

thanks much

gg

Syclovir

Good morning ladies,I was just catching up on the messages for the last week. I thank Godthat you are back, Rogene. You have been in my prayers. I thought I would write about my experiences with the Syclovir. Istarted about a week ago with only about a half of a tsp. I toleratedit well and followed the diet for candida. I had some really promisingearly results with mental clarity and a decline in the peripheralneuropathy. So, I decided to go up to a tbsp., seeing that the goal is2 tbsp. a day. I started to herx like crazy yesterday afternoon andslept about 2 hours last night. I get so crazy when this happensbecause I feel like I am a so toxic and that it is never going to getbetter. My whole body feels like it is burning, especially the upperarms, lower legs and tongue.I guess the hard part is that I have to work and I need to get betterfast with unemployment running out in 2 weeks. Does anyone else workfull time through all this? I actually got hired for sales jobyesterday and I am scared to death. I start in 2 weeks. I truly feellike God has given me more than I can handle right now. I thank you all for being here and listening. I know the lesson here.I just can't do things like normal people. I have to go so, so slow onnew products. Have a great day,Love, Joanne