RemedySpot.com

For those who are grieving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

“I Want to Dieâ€

a message from Archangel Raphael channeled by Jeane R. Pothier

Wednesday, 5 March, 2008 (posted 5 March, 2008)viewed 179 times, 1 comment - add a comment

A reader asks in this moment:"

“I want to die. I feel like dying. I had given up all hopes. I'm done for. I don't know what else to do. I just want to leave earth and go back to my real home. Please help me.â€

I greet you this day dear one!

I AM Raphael, the Angel of Healing and Transformation and I come to you this day to sit with you now and share this energy. I so much enjoy coming together with you this way as do your own angelic entourage along with all those dear souls who chose to remain behind whilst you traveled to this earth to experience this life.

And whilst I am sharing this energy with you in this way, I simply ask that you give yourself permission to breathe deeply and take in the gifts of love and compassion that are always flowing to you from those present here who love you so very much. These waves of love and compassion are always here for you, yet you do not so much avail yourself of them as much as your entourage would like to see you do so!

It is much like a starving person refusing to take in food, or a thirsty one taking only small sips of the water, the elixir of refreshment that the cells of the body cry out for. This is what we see so many times with the humans on this earth. They forget that they are grand beings and with the Veil of Forgetfulness they cannot remember that it is their divine birthright to have love, joy and fulfillment in their lives. Not just once in a while such as when one listens to a channel or to some empowering and delightful music, but all the time!

There is a grand shift that has been occurring over the last several months and this shifting is moving much like a wave upon the ocean, gathering momentum as it progresses towards the shore. This wave of energy is about the dissolution of old energies that do not serve the Divine Human. This wave is about the undermining of belief systems that keep one in a place of low self-esteem and feeling unworthy of living a life that is filled with love and joy.

This wave is most particularly striking the human self, the small human, or what is most commonly referred to as the ego. This voice of the ego has long held itself to be the only voice worth listening to, with the belief system that one has to either follow it’s leading or else move into trying to destroy it or at least put it in it’s place as a fault that one has in one’s personality makeup.

The human ego is feeling this energy and is fighting back or putting forth the energy that it is giving up, choosing death and destruction instead. This energy, this dynamic of being somewhat at odds with what one could call their “Self†as the ego likes to be perceived, or the perception of ones humanness, brings about an energy or mixed emotions that bring turmoil, uneasiness and at the extreme, the feelings and emotions that one can only choose death now as a means of getting free of the discomfort and pain.

What is actually occurring dear one is that there truly is a death occurring, just not the death that you are perceiving as being for yourself or the desire for yourself to die and leave this earth. The old, embattled and much embittered part of yourself that has not been honored, respected, love and cherished in your life desires to leave. This is not your ego, this is not your personality, this is simply an aspect of yourself that has been present thus far in your life to facilitate much of those experiences that you have brought to yourself in this life up until this time.

And what is an aspect you may ask. An aspect is a type of personality self that carries it’s own attributes, it’s own identity for the specific purpose of exploring certain things in your life, in this life in particular. For example, if one is an artist in this life, expressing their divinity and creativity with paints or music or pottery, then they are embodying an aspect of their soul that is the artist. They are experiencing this primary energy of their aspect by their humanness being gifted in their artistic endeavors.

The aspect identities are carried over from one life to another and now, in this life, you are filled with the energies of these many identities of self that sometimes clamor for attention to such a degree that you feel surrounded by chaos. What should I do first? Which direction should I take to find my passion? These are all questions that plague you from this clamoring of your many aspects who have been coming to you for unification and integration in this one life now. For this is the life that brings together all the parts and pieces of your aspects into one grand expression that is the Divine You!

So dear one, what you are now experiencing for yourself, as are many, many others in this physical expression, is that the human identity that has thus far been the “You†that you are familiar with, is now leaving you to itself move to a higher vibration and resolution. This feels like death and you wonder how you will continue on in your life and move through this feeling. You wonder how you can possible survive in this place, in this emotion, that you are surrounded by and have been experiencing.

Many other messengers have brought through the information that part of the soul choice for this incarnation has been that the old has to leave you first before anything new can come to you. Therefore there have been many gaps, so to speak, in your life, taking the form of no job as you leave one place and seek another place of employment. Walking out of one relationship and then eagerly waiting the arrival of another, only to have the time between relationships stretch out further and further until you come to a place of wonder what’s wrong that you are not finding that loving person in your life!

This is very much what is occurring now dear one, and this will be the case for a bit of time to come. You are releasing the old identities of yourself from this life that are choosing to leave you. They are gladly leaving you, yet you are experiencing fear with this leaving. The fear is coming from that emptiness of the in-between space, that inner space that knows that something that you’ve trusted and relied upon is leaving you and you can’t tell or discern if anything else is coming in!

Dear one, take a deep breath and for this moment, let go of the pain, let go of the grief for something that is leaving you that is moving on to a higher resolution of your own soul. Nothing is ever lost for energy can not be destroyed. I say to you now, in this moment, that for everything that you feel leaving you, there is something else, something of a higher vibration, of a more easy and harmonious energy, that will be coming to you!

It is part of the soul setup for this life incarnation that the dear, divine human, experience the leaving of the old in all it’s expressions, in all it’s rawness. It is the setup of the soul for this life incarnation that the human experience then the emptiness of being without those old identities, those belief systems, those old foundations upon which their lives were built. And it is the soul setup for this life incarnation that the human then fully embody and experience the bringing in of new identities, new aspects of self, new energies and new dreams that accompany those energies to bring these all together in unity.

This life on earth was set up to be this way and in part this has been so that what is experienced here with each part of this shifting from an old consciousness to a new one, could be fully embraced and then could be shared with others. For the sharing and teaching of what each human has been through helps much to ease this transition, for then you see from others that you are NOT alone in this experience!

Dear one, when you experience the desire to die, you are not only feeling your own energies, but you are also feeling much that is flowing around you from others. You are not the only one who is wondering if they are supposed to be leaving the earth now, or are even perhaps moving through and playing with the choice to leave this earth. There are those souls who are indeed choosing to leave because their bodies are not able to embody the higher vibrations and frequencies that are flowing to the earth now and they feel that they would only hold others back in their own journeys. And you may be one who is making this choice for yourself as well.

There is no judgment in any choice that is made about the direction of your life, for your soul is entirely free of judgment. It is the human who moves in the energies of judgment and therefore creates various roadblocks and detours in their life. Dear one, when you feel yourself truly gripped in the claws of deep despair and wonder if you should be leaving this earth, stop and simply begin to breathe deeply. Be aware of your own body moving the air, moving the lungs, taking in the air and releasing it. Turn your focus to your body and this wondrous expression of being alive.

And in that place of awareness of your own body, you can touch your own divinity, your own soul self. And in that place of connection you can ask if the feelings and emotions that you’ve been struggling with so much about dying, are truly your own. In that place of knowing dear one, you can then make choices that serve you, rather than trying to figure out a decision that is based upon energies that don’t even belong to you! In that moment dear one, you will know if your desire to die is what you are choosing for yourself or something that is being thrust upon you.

Humans are incredibly empathic and this talent and ability will only become stronger as one moves through these amazing times. You will be more and more surrounded by energies from others and without taking those precious moments to be fully present with your own body and self, you can easily be swept away or at least caught up in the trauma and drama around you. And it’s no wonder then that you want to die… just to get free of it all!

I Raphael, say to you this day, that there is nothing to fear about what you are feeling around you. When you are able to acknowledge that you are a magnificent human who is gifted in being able to perceive the feelings and emotions of others, then ANYTHING that you feel for yourself can be seen as an experience. Simply that dear one, an experience, not good, not bad. And in that moment that you acknowledge that you are feeling something that is coming from another human, you can then choose if this is something that YOU desire to experience for yourself.

And in that moment dear one, if you choose to know that you are simply having an interesting experience of feelings and emotions, then you can just as easily let it go and cease to be caught up in it.

The true state of beingness for the soul is one of peace, ease, joy and ecstasy. Anything else, is simply an experience that you have brought to yourself in that moment. Remember this dear one.

Take another deep breath dear one and be at peace with yourself. You have struggled so much with these strange and somewhat debilitating emotions and this has worn you down to the point of your desire to die and to return to your etheric home feeling like your option to a way of having some peace. Yet I say to you now, in this moment, that there is great wonder and magic that awaits those who are choosing to stay and move through these tumultuous times. Oh, it won’t be necessarily easy or comfortable for a while to come. Yet this is what you have waited eons of time to share, what you waited patiently in line to be chosen to do, to experience for yourself, and to finally have unity and integration of every life you’ve ever experienced in the expression of your soul!

Do you truly want to leave the front row seat that you have in this life of watching the greatest movie in the universe unfold before your very eyes?

I AM Raphael and it is a delight to be here with you this day. Take as much time for yourself as you possibly can during these months and this will greatly ease this time, this year of massive transformation. Take time to be apart from others, to walk in nature or to express yourself via your creativity, whether it be painting, singing, writing or even the simple pleasure of daydreaming. Take time for you to be with you dear one, for every human needs to have those moments when they are not being bombarded by the energies of other humans around them. Give yourself permission to be apart and relish those magical moments with yourself. You will find that this will greatly ease your stress and heartache and will bring a bit of peace to your life.

And remember at all times that you are surrounded by those dear angels and beings who only love you. This energy is always available to you, flowing to you in every moment. It’s not just when you read or listen to a particular channel or music or watch a glorious sunset. It is also in those times when you cry until you feel that you will shatter from grief. It is during those times when you feel that you have reached your limit and want to choose death over living. This love is yours dear one, for it is your divine birthright.

Take a deep breath and begin to live your life in a new way dear one. For in each moment that you are consciously breathing, you are choosing anew. And every choice is honored just as you are honored.

And so it is, and so it shall be. We are complete.

© Copyright. Jeane R. Pothier. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.