RemedySpot.com

Botox breast boost

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2008/06/23/20080623botoxbreast-CR.html

You can comment on this if you'd like . . . Rogene

Botox breast boost

by Nakano - Jun. 23, 2008 11:55 AM

WCAU

A cosmetic surgeon says, botox injections normally used to fight wrinkles are just the thing for smaller breasted women, who want a little boost, but not surgery.

Beauty secrets always seem to begin in Hollywood, and this year's Academy Awards were no different.

"A friend of mine in LA started telling me what he was doing in preparation during the oscars. This all started back then," explained Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. .

The idea is to boost a woman's bustline by injecting the wrinkle remover botox.

"It's not a way to make the size larger, it's really what we call a botox breast lift." .

Dr. says it works by injecting the popular line smoother into muscles in the upper chest. You might think that would cause eveything to sag and droop, but the doctor says it's just the opposite. He says it relaxes those muscles forcing women to stand straighter which pushes out the chest.

"By injecting those muscles, we're actually causing the muscles by the shoulder blades in the back to make you walk with better posture, which causes that whole shoulder girdle to be rotated out and you walk around with better posture and it looks like your breasts have been lifted."

It's so new, the doctor says he doesn't have any before and after pictures yet, but he has plenty of women who work in his office lined up ready to be guinea pigs.

Nurse Maureen Councillor doesn't want surgery but hopes the shots will make her look better in clothes.

"It's quick, it's easy, no big deal. That's really why I wanted to have it done," said Councillor.

Office Receptionist Sue Mattern wants a little lift for the summer.

"It's an alternative to having breast augmentation done and like something that is permanent. This isn't permanent and I can see if I like it," said Mattern.

This is not an approved use for botox. The botox boost costs about $500.