RemedySpot.com

Fw: implant illness??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ladies,

Can you please respond to and help her with these symptoms?

Thank you Ladies! I'll be responding as well.

Patty

From: J <jdorr86@...>Subject: implant illness??glory2glory1401@...Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 3:04 PM

Hi Patty!! I was doing some research online in regards to my mysterious illness that is ruining my life. I first got implants in 2003 at the age of 17 in order to fix a cosmetic deformity (born with a mild syndrome, doesn't affect me today) and had saline implants put in both sides. One of these implants deflated and the other was leaking so I had them taken out. The sugeon I went to the second time said I only needed one implant, so I had a new silicone implant place in December 2006. Begining the first week of the following February I felt ill. I have no idea what is wrong and several doctors are clueless as to what is wrong with me. I still (a year and a half later) am feeling horrible and have had too many tests to name. I have many of the symptoms listed on your page, but was wondering if you had any nausea----Nausea is one of my worst symptoms!!! I don't have any pain around the implant so I don't know if the implant is the cause of my

illness. I feel like I am losing my life and I am only 22. I really would appriciate any additional infomation you could give me!! Thank you and I hope this finds you healthy!!

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.