Feel free to type me something for

this breast surgeon as I am taking

all the information with me

Dr. Blais said he is not to drain this nodule

I hope this doctor listens to me or

I am going to run out the door!!!!

I am trying to hang in there

Sandy~

In a message dated 7/22/2008 6:51:05 PM Central Daylight Time, dusty.com@... writes:

Dede,My skin started sinking in after my implants were pulled out through my armpits. I am not doing much better than when I had proper capsule removalSandy,I am so sorry you are having such problems, unfortunatelyit takes tons of time, remember it was 4 years for Pattyafter proper removal.......so more patients, and detox...and then even more patients and detox......I am sorry it takesso long....we all love you......

I am sure this is all related to this nasty noduleMy skin on my legs has sunkin gaps like an old woman Honey, the muscles in your legs are atrophy'd because of inactivity and the fact you cannot exercise. To top it off, you have reduced kidney function and fluid from your heart and kidneys is causing edema, Mine are like that too, and you just cant help it right now, you have been sick for a very long time. When you get well enough to walk and exercise, you will be able to build up your leg muscles again.

The circulation in my legs feels like it's being cut offAll the edema from the kidneys and all is the reason forthat. Are you restricting salt and sodium in your diet?You need to cut it back to 2000 mg a day for awhile, and restrict your fluids as well to about 2000 cc a day. No cannedgoods, no bacon, or processed meats, no ramin. Start lookingat all your foods and see what the sodium content is. Do not add salt to your meals til you get that edema off you. Then ifyou do later on, be sure it is himalayan sea salt. If you havea water softener on your water, then it is salty, you need to drink purified water. You will find tons of improvement whenyou count all your salt and sodium intake and restrict it .Eating out, there is tons of sodium in those foods. I small schlotzkysoriginal has over 1700 mg of sodium in it ! ! Go to www.fastfoodfacts.com and you can see what is in all the foods at the fast food places . I have a book on it, my daughtergot it for me from work.

I hope this is not why my skin is sinking inLets get you better, then we will work on your skin.I think you have so much inflammation you dont reallyknow what is you and what is inflammation.

My body is not accepting this mold,fungi garbage at all.My appointment with the breast surgeon is not untilJuly 28'th and all this weight is from inflamation due to this nodule which is giving me breathing and heart problems I have chemical breath because this crap is our my chest.Call the doc office every day to see if there has been a cancellation to get in sooner. I would call Dr Kolb too andsee what she thinks and if you should go in on an emergencybasis. If you are feeling this bad and your heart is acting upmore than usual, something is up.....take your temperature and see if you have one. Dont be surprised if you dont tho,as many times I dont run one when I should, but I believe thatis because our system isnt working right and has no fight left.I am pouring in sweat in an air conditioned room at 70 degreesWhich tells me there has been an infection brewing for sometime nowWhen my body is sick, it does that too, your body is giving you signsplease push for help if you are feeling you need it....dont harm yourselffurther by waiting when your body is telling you not to.

I do not feel much difference in my health after capsule removelThis is hard on my heart and hope I can make it another weekI honestly don't know how Traci survived all this Please also get tested for LYME........just do it...I am so sorry you feel so bad. Please give your son my emailaddress so he can contact me if you go in for surgery or anythingat all.

Dede I do not know how you are managing all yourpain because I'm getting weaker and weakerhaving all this garbage in me.Sweetie, it is a challenge for sure ! !

I am walking around like an 80 yr old womanMe too and sometimes I look like I am walkingwith a corn cob up my bum.....just cuz I hurt

I'm having one of those days !!Bless your precious heart ! !

Flabby Saggy Sandy~Beautiful, soft, volumptous , intelligent, loving, funnywonderful Sandy ~ WE all love you ~ Hugs Prayers, and lots of hope ~ Dede

**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)