RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Popping in to give my experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I will try to do a good job, I highlighted the info when I posted it, but I will try to take specific statements out, and re-post it.

This was an article that included sort of a timeline too of things they reported to people...

Hugs

Dede**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

Guest guest

It is so sad to hear of the suffering and pain of so many women.......all due to implants!!!

I was so afraid to have explant but knew I had no other choice if I were to regain my health. We had to borrow the money to have my explant. We flew from Utah to Denver, Colorado to Dr. Huang. It was a very positive experience and I needed the piece of mind knowing she would carefully and correctly perform the explant. Many people thought I was crazy to fly out of state but I am so happy I did. I have no regrets about my explant experience.

Getting implants was the biggest mistake of my life but flying to Denver, Colorado and having proper explant was the best decison I've made for my health. I continue to improve all the time.

Love,

a

Re: Popping in to give my experience

Hi Cheryl,Thanks for popping in. It makes me feel like I am not alone. I alsothought I was getting enbloc but my doctor collapsed my siliconeimplants during surgery to remove them. I am also full of candida fouryears later. I do feel better, though, and I am finally doing thecandida cleanse the right way. Good luck to you. Joanne>> Hi Ladies! Been a while!! Anyway, been reading recent posts & > thought my exp. may help some others. When I had my replacement, I > talked thoroughly w/Dr. about removing en bloc & testing me & > implants for mold & bacteria; all was agreed to & I trusted him. > BIG mistake! Make sure you get in writing, on your consent exactly

> what you want done. My surgeon didn't test me or the implants (Which > is now lost forever) & he broke my implants in my chest while > removing them, gave me MRSA & asured my that they washed my chest > thoroughly w/anti-biotics after that happened...which I believe just > proliferated fungii throughout my whole body. The result: 2 yrs. to > the date rt. ruptured & lt. shell is folded over itself & protruding.> I know you that know me are wondering what's happening... I haven't > been able to find a surgeon willing to clean up someone else's mess & > I surely won't go back to implanting surgeon. Anyway, it's a yr. > later & I'm still trying to find a dr. I know all the good ones > listed, but I can't travel...husband works out of state every other > week & I have 2 small children...anyway. ..They'll be out as soon as I > can find

someone to do it. I'm sure you can imagine how sick I've > become walking around w/a ruptured implant, not to mention the > emotional toll! Sorry so long, just wanted to make sure that anyone > getting surgery get their wishes IN WRITING!!> Talk to you all soon!> Hugs & Health to you all!> Cheryl>