RemedySpot.com

SO FRUSTIPATED!-URGENT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said:

Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers.

When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help.

Love, Sheila

Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her.

Oh gosh, help.

Blessings, Sheila