RemedySpot.com

Syclovir--Bindi's experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joanne,

Thanks for posting your experience with Syclovir. After hearing how much it helped and , I tried it myself.

What a nightmare. It was downhill from day one-- extremely nauseated, weak, exhausted, diarrhea, thick heavy brain fog with zero visibility ; ). It hurt just to lift my arm. I was taking a teaspoon, then went down to half a teaspoon. I kept in close contact with the manufacturer, and was a great help as well. But after about a week I gave it up and felt better the next day.

I am not sure why Syclovir made me so sick. I just don't know about the die-off idea. There is absolutely no research on using plankton to kill candida. The only thing I could find is using plankton to soak up toxins in chemical spills and oil slicks. Maybe that is why the manufacturer thought it would work?

Now I am taking Candex instead. It is an enzyme product that claims to damage the cell walls of Candida without giving the organism a message that it is dieing off, thus no die-off reaction, supposedly. It is definitely much better on my system, though I still have lingering effects from the Syclovir. I am also sticking to the candida diet (my practitioner calls it the paleolithic diet-- she is not a big candida theory believer), which I find very depressing.

The reason I am doing this is because after I had such a great three weeks on hormones, I started to crash. I have no idea whether I have candida and am not a true believer in the candida theory, but I figured it was a stone I hadn't turned over yet.

There is lots of research on the paleolithic/hunter gatherer diet (which is also the candida diet) and it seems to have a lot of promise. I am losing too much weight on it though.

Hope you feel better soon!

Bindi