RemedySpot.com

New York Times....doctor Zenn states he chuckles at botched surgeries by others

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When I read this Q & A on plastic surgery

in the NY Times ,

I saw one that rather disturbed me. I sent

a comment, but so far, it has NOT been posted.

I just had to share this with the group, and who ever

will listen . I wonder how many " professionals "

consider themselves so wonderful that they can post

to the world that they laugh at other peoples misfortune ??

It goes to show you what kind of people tell others

that breast implants are safe.........when actually they

only as safe as the doctor who laughs at other peoples

disfigurements caused by their collegues ! ! !

I hope that others will take the time to post

to this blog to help get the word out.

God Bless Us all ! Below is my comment:

( I go by Sunshine N Austin )

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/18/your-plastic-surgery-questions-answered/#comment-626458

Question, with your answer, Dr Zenn ~ Q: Can you easily spot someone who has had some sort of cosmetic procedure? Do you ever walk into a room and all you can see are incisions and collagen and price tags?Your answer:Any plastic surgeon worth his weight can spot someone who has had plastic surgery — after all, this is what we do for a living, folks. Like most professionals, I can appreciate a job well done or chuckle at a job overdone.

That is a bit scarey.....Do you consider one who laughs at someone, ( because someone else disfigured them ),a professional and one that is worth their weight?God Bless YOU ~ May the Sun shine down on you

and make your day beautiful ~

Sunshine N AustinI hope this man does get a chance to read my comment

to his post, and that it teaches him a very important

lesson ~

Love DedeGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

=============Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:35:19 -0700 (PDT)From: Carolyn Wolf <crlyn_wlf@...>Subject: Fw: New York Times.....doctor Zenn states he chuckles at botched surgeries by othersCarolyn <carwol@...>Just found this letter -- gives more explanation re the request for letters to the NY Times; seems like this doctor is typical of those plastic surgeons still experimenting on women --agreed??? Does he also "fire" his patients (as we heard several sisters testify before the FDA panel when they run into problems with their implants -because they dare to report those problems??CarolynSubject: New York

Times....doctor Zenn states he chuckles at botched surgeries by othersWhen I read this Q & A on plastic surgery in the NY Times ,I saw one that rather disturbed me. I senta comment, but so far, it has NOT been posted.I just had to share this with the group, and who everwill listen . I wonder how many " professionals "consider themselves so wonderful that they can post to the world that they laugh at other peoples misfortune ??It goes to show you what kind of people tell othersthat breast implants are safe..........when actually theyonly as safe as the doctor who laughs at other peoplesdisfigurements caused by their collegues ! ! ! I hope that others will take the time to postto this blog to help get the word out. God Bless Us all ! Below is my comment:( I go by Sunshine N Austin )http://freakonomics..blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/18/your-plastic-surgery-questions-answered/#comment-626458 Question, with your answer, Dr Zenn ~ Q: Can you easily spot someone who has had some sort of cosmetic procedure? Do you ever walk into a room and all you can see are incisions and collagen and price tags?Your answer:Any plastic surgeon worth his weight can spot someone who has had plastic surgery — after all, this is what we do for a living, folks. Like most professionals, I can appreciate a job well done or chuckle at a job overdone.That is a bit scarey.....Do you consider one who laughs at someone, ( because someone else disfigured them ),a professional and one that is worth their weight?God Bless YOU ~ May the Sun shine down on you and make your day

beautiful ~ Sunshine N AustinI hope this man does get a chance to read my commentto his post, and that it teaches him a very importantlesson ~ Love Dede________________________________Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.=============