RemedySpot.com

Flu Mist problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----From: sey fuchsmorrissey@...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, Knowing what I know (of genetics/triggers/chemical adjuvancy of whatever, and the variants of genes, of KEY GENES that will be exerted/turned on) I would have NEVER expose our children or what my future grandchildren exposed to any of this crapola....that people expose their children to. NO to chickenpox vaccine,NO to FluMist,NO to Gardacille too...NO, NO, NO.... TO ALOT OF THE GARBAGE they scare parents to tell their children they should have.Common sense is not scientific...BUT, it truly NEEDS TO BE USED to make better choices for our children and grandchildren and the generations to come...I have stated this for years and will statethis until I die.

This is just medical scare tactics...and because within the Art of Medicine they use theirmedical snafus of scare tactics, many children ARE being harmed by this JUNK because within the Art of Medicine they FAIL TOTALLY to understand the genetics/the genetic pedigree of how the immune systems work & they do NOT want to spend their MONEY to do the proper studies...Scientific TRUTH IS: THEY, within the Art of Medicine/industry and the FDA (and others) ARE USING THE CHILDREN in their own way because they really can NOT do the proper studies on pediatric patients anyway & they do NOT want to spend their money---they rather put the funds in the pockets of CEOs when they retire, than to uphold their oath of First, do NO harm ...and they figure that there will be kids harmed, but they DONT CARE.This FOR THEM, is just business as usual.......as long as they can continue on with

their business as usual the SCARE TACTICS in medicine and ON TV with the ads from the companies will continue.Thank you for sending. Take care, CFM

Experts to Discuss a Puzzling Autism Case, as a Second Case Looms -FluMist NYTimes.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/28/health/28vaccine.html?ref=health

All of us that have, grand children, should warn our families about not giving the FluMist to young children.

I found another article on the vaccine Gradacille <sp used on young girls. I'll try to hunt it again.

The gradacille vaccine is causing problems, parents should not give it to their; daughter's to prevent

cancer.

I'm still typing with one finger, hope you can read this, since I can't copy it off.