Lynda

\At 08:07 PM 8/18/2008, you wrote:

>I had a CT scan today (to map my head), and was fitted with a mask

>for radiation. . . Next appointment is next Wednesday for an x-ray

>and marking of the mask. . . I don't think they will start radiation

>that day . . but maybe! It will be every day for 6-7 weeks. In this

>case, slower is better.

>

>It's not going to be easy - but I'll get through it!

>

>Thanks for your prayers,

>

>Rogene

>

Thanks Dede . . . I'm feeling really overwhelmed right now . . . Need to come up with a project that will take my mind off all this!I keep telling myself . . "I'm going to get through this. I'm going to get through this."Love,Rogene

My hands are still a bit shaky to do detailed work . . . You're right . . . I don't need the chemicals right now! . . . Funny thing . . even getting near them would have put me under when I had breast implants . . . More recently, they didn't bother me at all. I'm crediting ionic foot baths to lowering my level of toxins.Heard about a detox product . . . Detoxamin . . . kinda pricey - but you can save money by calling them. They have some other products that look good too. One of my daughter's friends thinks Detoxamin is nothing short of a miracle.Rogene

Hi Rogene,

I have been thinking of you and want you to know you are in my prayers. Seems like alot of women in the group are in need of special prayers at this time.

You are a strong lady with such an amazing attitude. You are a great example and you will get through this. You have been so helpful to so many women.

God Bless You!

Love you!

a

Update on my ear situation

I had a CT scan today (to map my head), and was fitted with a mask for radiation. . . Next appointment is next Wednesday for an x-ray and marking of the mask. . . I don't think they will start radiation that day . . but maybe! It will be every day for 6-7 weeks. In this case, slower is better. It's not going to be easy - but I'll get through it!Thanks for your prayers,Rogene