RemedySpot.com

The Four Seasons of the Day (a poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Four Seasons of the Day Good morning morning. No guarantee yet you came. I inhale the gift and exhale the gratitude. Yin and Yang. Harmony. The erupting sunrise is right on time. Not sleeping nor late for work, it takes center stage and smiles. The world comes to life, from the smallest of insects to the largest of businessmen, with Mercedes Benz emblems tattooed on their foreheads. The sun chooses no favorites, practicing the perfection of equanimity. Where could one possibly find a greater teacher? Good afternoon afternoon. Today in your backpack you brought with you clouds and rain. Faintly, I hear the disappointments. Disgruntled neighbors slinging their barrage of negativity at the sky because they perceive that the day is ruined. So many places to go. So much to do. Such a humorous madness. The birds and bugs, not having this disease, simply take shelter and patiently wait. As for me, I was busy listening to the flowers and trees asking for a drink of water, and watching the heavens fulfill the request. No charge. Happy to help. So beautiful. Good evening evening. The beavers take off their hardhats. The five o'clock whistle acknowledging the dam will be completed on another day. Mechanical profanity begins. Car horns screaming "Get out of my way, supper is getting cold" Subconscience venting from employees who hate their jobs. Self condemned prisoners of the clock. Time. Their own creation. How to tell them to live and experience life in the eternal sense where time doesn't exist. No need. No purpose. Who is ready to understand... Thankfulness becomes me; Being a spectator, not a participant. I pray they learn. Good night night. Such an adventure unfolded today. Now is the time to rest. To reflect. Grow and expand. Precious lessons to help make tomorrow even more

colorful if indeed it comes. The world is now calm and silent. The calender page turned. How quickly has passed the four seasons of the day. The twenty four hour year. Yet I feel no older. Sleep is found with a smile. - Randy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.