RemedySpot.com

Now and Forever (a poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now and Forever Words. Words of solidity. Reality. Each born crying like healthy newborn children. Height, width, and depth. Manifesting from life. From you. Most auspicious person, petite and gentle. You easily held the strength needed to move away the rock I have lived under for eons. Heaven is too grand to attempt concealment within a human body. I saw your light easily. Nice try silly girl. You breathed life (or stardust) into my dead and withered soul. Instantly, in an eye's blink, all poetry of imagination has boarded a plane destined for the isle of retirement with a one

way ticket. Now and forever, all which is real is beautiful and unique. Flowers become parasols. Shady sacred places for courting ladybugs. The crickets nearby, playing perfectly their violins. Gliding soaring birds. God's little kites. No strings. No limits. You opened the door to this new awe-filled mindset. This concept. This outlook. Splendidly real is reality! And I feel ever so blessed knowing in certain nowhere lies a medicine nor a motivational speaker that could even come close to the remedy found within you; Most precious lady, draped eloquently in prayer flags. And now, I go hopping and skipping down the street. My inner child

wishes to play... -Randy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.