Now I hate looking in the mirror

I have my own drummer

My theighs are rubbing together

My shape is gone

I hope its from this nasty nodule

I need some kind of hope here,

Sandy~

Good Morning Rogene:

We hope that you have a happy Sunday. They seem to have forgotten that I need surgery on my knee, and we think that they are afraid to touch me. I will call tomorrow, and ask why they have not called me in.

My family doctor has been away, and so has my doctor from Cross. They will both be back this week, I have had to have new doctors give me my B12 shot. A Moky jumped on my left breast the other day, and I nearly went through the ceiling. They just do not seem to care that my breasts are a mess! Yesterday, I watched Vanity Insanity, and I was sick, they were using industrial grade Silicone to inject women and one lady died from a pulmonary embolism. How can they get away with this?

Honey, please stay close, and everything will work out for you. We are so sorry that this has happened to you...love you so..........Lea

Sandy, you are so funny. Dede is correct, A Moky is one of our cats. When she jumped on my breast, she might have broke the abscess that keeps filling and draining. I was so sick yesterday morning, that had to bring me home. I wanted to help him to do the lawns, but it might have been too much Sun. The Sun can make you sick and weaken your immune system if you stay in it too long.

Today we have to have our teeth cleaned, and this means that I must take a massive dose of Amoxil one hour before cleaning (MVP). I have sores in my nose and mouth again, but this will never go away.

Take care sweet Sandy and stay positive....love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Lea and Group

A Moky jumped on my left breast the other day

What is a Moky

Do you mean Monkey ???

Lea don't feel so bad

I can't get anyone to jump on mine !!!!

Those dam implants UU

Done me in

Before implants...

I was so worried about having a nice body

After Implants....

Now I hate looking in the mirror

I have my own drummer

My theighs are rubbing together

My shape is gone

I hope its from this nasty nodule

I need some kind of hope here,

Sandy~

Good Morning Rogene:

We hope that you have a happy Sunday. They seem to have forgotten that I need surgery on my knee, and we think that they are afraid to touch me. I will call tomorrow, and ask why they have not called me in.

My family doctor has been away, and so has my doctor from Cross. They will both be back this week, I have had to have new doctors give me my B12 shot. A Moky jumped on my left breast the other day, and I nearly went through the ceiling. They just do not seem to care that my breasts are a mess! Yesterday, I watched Vanity Insanity, and I was sick, they were using industrial grade Silicone to inject women and one lady died from a pulmonary embolism. How can they get away with this?

Honey, please stay close, and everything will work out for you. We are so sorry that this has happened to you...love you so..........Lea