PLASTIC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Since my kids were 2 yrs old we lived in pristine air, a "chemical free"

house, electric heat, ate all organic food, etc. and my daughter started

her period when she was 16 1/2 years old! She developed later than

average also. What a concept. Donna, you are just full of great

info!!! Thanks for all of the sharing you do.

Donna wrote:

Thanks

. Since some people did not know about this I am assuming

that people also don't know about xeno estrogens. xeno estrogens

are synthetic estrogens that come from petrochemicals. Plastic is

one. It gives of estrogens. Some people theorise that

the reason young girls are starting their periods at the ages of eight

and ten instead of 13-16 is because of all the estrogen they are exposed

to. Also, more men are showing higher levels of estrogen

and seeing increases in their breast size. I

have a friend who worked at Napa. an auto parts store filled with xeno

estrogen producing things and she was in her early fifties and was

having hot flashes like crazy. She went on a camping trip and didn't

have one hot flash. She went back to her modern xenoestrogen filled

house and her Napa job and was flashing like crazy. She decided to

quit her job and her hot flashes were cut in half. She now knows

that unless she can live in a less fake house she is stuck with the estrogen

response. I sometimes

day dream about a car decorating business where I remove all the xenoestrogen

plastic from the insides of cars and put in hemp and other things that

are healthy. Not very realistic, but fun to picture.

Nice floral slip covers over cotton batting seats and earthy burlap dashboards

and wood flooring. A nice tiffany lamp and we are set.

LOL. xo Donna

-----Original

Message-----

Hi Donna,

This is a really interesting post.

I encourage people to do it with

> items in their house also. Like plastic. Most fake

> stuff weakens you.

I never knew that, but it makes perfect sense.

Anything made up of something that's not the real

thing has less energy to impart

snip

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Good article, and good point on the storage of vaccines/medications in plastic syringes. My best friend's daughter (Now 11 years old, contracted Type II diabetes within DAYS of a round of vaccines/boosters when she was 7 years old) draws up a week's worth of insulin at a time and stores it in the fridge in plastic syringes. I'm calling them in the morning to tell them to stop that!

Even before the " plastic revelation " of recent times, I KNEW that plastic " leaked " into things... I'm hypersensitive to chemicals and have always been able to taste a chemical-like taste in foods or beverages that were stored or served in plastic ware, even when I was a young child. I've always had to store my leftovers in old fashioned Corningware, like my grandma did -- but I don't use the deathtraps known as microwaves either, so the Corningware is convenient for me as I can just pop it in the oven... I buy all my milk from a local dairy. We still have the old fashioned " milk man " here in Denver, CO (I LIKE " old fashioned " !). The milk is delivered to my door in glass bottles weekly. I like knowing exactly where my milk came from, that it is as hormone-free as it can be in today's world, and that it is super fresh. I can't STAND to drink milk at someone else's house or when eating out, and my child (2 yrs old) will snub his nose at milk from a plastic container, too... I'm pretty sure he can taste that same ickiness, since he's not accustomed to it. Some people think I'm alarmist for believing that plastics are harmful (of course they also think I'm alarmist and paranoid for not trusting vaccines, or allopathic medicine in general, so who the heck cares? LOL), but I can TASTE it. Blech! I can't even use a plastic travel mug for my coffee... it's that strong tasting to me!

As far as baby bottles, they do make glass bottles and you can find them at some Babies-R-Us stores and I saw some at one Target when I happened to glance down the bottle aisle. I'm too lazy to bottle-feed my kids though; it takes far tooooo much effort to fill them/heat them/clean them, and besides, I'd have to get out of bed to feed at night if I used bottles.... so my kids haven't even ever had breast milk from a plastic (or glass) bottle. :P

Just call me " crunchy " and " old fashioned " ... those are compliments to me! :P

Thanks for the article Karla.

Some minimal guidelines for using plastics " safely " in the kitchen:

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/learn/lists/safety-your-kitchen-using-plastics-wisely

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 7:26 AM, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

> Another concern. Syringes are plastic. Vaccine's are often stored in plastic, or actually stored inside each individual syringe........for how long????

> Interesting discussion on plastic. You may want to throw out all your Tupperware, or start buying milk in glass bottles. And baby bottles and infant formula, UGH - Hmmmm

> More concern for autism and the like.

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Good article, and good point on the storage of vaccines/medications in plastic syringes. My best friend's daughter (Now 11 years old, contracted Type II diabetes within DAYS of a round of vaccines/boosters when she was 7 years old) draws up a week's worth of insulin at a time and stores it in the fridge in plastic syringes. I'm calling them in the morning to tell them to stop that!

Even before the " plastic revelation " of recent times, I KNEW that plastic " leaked " into things... I'm hypersensitive to chemicals and have always been able to taste a chemical-like taste in foods or beverages that were stored or served in plastic ware, even when I was a young child. I've always had to store my leftovers in old fashioned Corningware, like my grandma did -- but I don't use the deathtraps known as microwaves either, so the Corningware is convenient for me as I can just pop it in the oven... I buy all my milk from a local dairy. We still have the old fashioned " milk man " here in Denver, CO (I LIKE " old fashioned " !). The milk is delivered to my door in glass bottles weekly. I like knowing exactly where my milk came from, that it is as hormone-free as it can be in today's world, and that it is super fresh. I can't STAND to drink milk at someone else's house or when eating out, and my child (2 yrs old) will snub his nose at milk from a plastic container, too... I'm pretty sure he can taste that same ickiness, since he's not accustomed to it. Some people think I'm alarmist for believing that plastics are harmful (of course they also think I'm alarmist and paranoid for not trusting vaccines, or allopathic medicine in general, so who the heck cares? LOL), but I can TASTE it. Blech! I can't even use a plastic travel mug for my coffee... it's that strong tasting to me!

As far as baby bottles, they do make glass bottles and you can find them at some Babies-R-Us stores and I saw some at one Target when I happened to glance down the bottle aisle. I'm too lazy to bottle-feed my kids though; it takes far tooooo much effort to fill them/heat them/clean them, and besides, I'd have to get out of bed to feed at night if I used bottles.... so my kids haven't even ever had breast milk from a plastic (or glass) bottle. :P

Just call me " crunchy " and " old fashioned " ... those are compliments to me! :P

Thanks for the article Karla.

Some minimal guidelines for using plastics " safely " in the kitchen:

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/learn/lists/safety-your-kitchen-using-plastics-wisely

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 7:26 AM, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

> Another concern. Syringes are plastic. Vaccine's are often stored in plastic, or actually stored inside each individual syringe........for how long????

> Interesting discussion on plastic. You may want to throw out all your Tupperware, or start buying milk in glass bottles. And baby bottles and infant formula, UGH - Hmmmm

> More concern for autism and the like.

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

• 5 months later...

Sorry if this sounds a little gross

I still have plastic coming through my nose

the color is the same as a plastic milk bottle

Texture - bendable soft plastic

Even if I use warm water

When I blow my nose it does not comes out

I think whatver plastic material is in my

chest must work it's way up through my nose

I had a nose job back in the 70's

Maybe there is a space somewhere and

it's coming up through my nose - who knows

My nose is completely dry 24/7

There are no secretions since getting

saline implants only plastic like material

and it's always the same color and texture

Never had a problem before implants

Thanks for lisening,

Sandy~

Sandy,

When you had a nose job back in the 70's, did they put anything in?

Do you have any foreign material implanted in your nose?

If you do, this could be part of your problem.

Anyone who has been sick from breast implants and has any other form

of implant anywhere in their body (nose, cheek, chin, buttock, calf,

norplant device, ANYTHING made out of similar materials to silicone),

has a hard time getting better until all of the implanted materials

are removed.

It's the same principle as the necessity for the capsule to be

removed upon explant. There must be no more silicone degradation

products at all, from any source, or the body will continue to mount

a defense against the presence of that source.

We have had women who have had to remove chin implants, cheek

implants, and the like. They could not heal until then.

Patty

>

> Sorry if this sounds a little gross

>

> I still have plastic coming through my nose

> the color is the same as a plastic milk bottle

> Texture - bendable soft plastic

>

> Even if I use warm water

> When I blow my nose it does not comes out

>

> I think whatver plastic material is in my

> chest must work it's way up through my nose

>

> I had a nose job back in the 70's

> Maybe there is a space somewhere and

> it's coming up through my nose - who knows

>

> My nose is completely dry 24/7

> There are no secretions since getting

> saline implants only plastic like material

> and it's always the same color and texture

>

> Never had a problem before implants

> Thanks for lisening,

> Sandy~

>

• 4 months later...

Obviously it is better if you don't buy any plastic but here is a guide to what that is all about. Puss the people that you buy from to use glass. I know it is a pain to look up their web site and send a message but change only comes when the wheel squeaks.

http://www.thegreenguide.com/greenguide/buying-guide/plastic-containers

awareness-investigation-knowledge-potential-motivation-action-patience-results

Duke - Dallas - Texas info@...

From: dukestone@...To: dukestone@...Subject: PlasticDate: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 18:37:13 -0600

Obviously it is better if you don't buy any plastic but here is a guide to what that is all about. Puss the people that you buy from to use glass. I know it is a pain to look up their web site and send a message but change only comes when the wheel squeaks.

awareness-investigation-knowledge-potential-motivation-action-patience-results

Duke - Dallas - Texas info@...

Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.