RemedySpot.com

A Poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello my friends I've gone insane I care not for fortune or fame Or the price of gas nor the price of bread but the price of ignorance is my concern instead And I seek not to be kept in comfort nor coddled and kept and in that way supported By those who would control how I would feel how I would think who would cause me to steal and make my heart shrink Others land, others gold others minds, others souls I choose instead to give all that I have To all who would have it all that would live Yes, my friends I've lost my mind and found my heart For it is

time I've looked in the mirror Seen the good and the bad and accepted it all the happy and sad Taken responsibility for that done in my name not to assign blame not to bring shame But to stand tall accepting it all and writing these words to bring truth to you all for I am you and you are me and in accepting ourselves we are finally free when we heal others we heal ourselves in the way of the Masters in the way of the One So, as you can see I'm quite insane hope you are too just a little poem which I think now, is done

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.