RemedySpot.com

Re: Healing request...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To thee, through me, and all the Light Beings of Creation and Ascended Masters, the healing of mind, body and spirit, and the manifestation of Peace within, and Love everlasting. Be at Peace, for you are Loved. Many Blessings Markpleione86 <pleione86@...> wrote: Hi,I'm new & I'd like to request healing. I haven't slept in about 2days--my head hurts mostly. But my whole body--feet, back, hands, andhead--hurt. I have numbing (esp. head), aching, etc. Thank you.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hello love. You are in my prayers for sure. If you would like I can place you on the healing grid, all I would need is your name. Have you seen a doctor about your symptoms yet? Love,Stef>> Hi,> I'm new & I'd like to request healing. I haven't slept in about 2> days--my head hurts mostly. But my whole body--feet, back, hands, and> head--hurt. I have numbing (esp. head), aching, etc. Thank you.>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thank you--my name is CC Verdera. Yes, I have seen several doctors.Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hello love. You are in my prayers for sure. If you would like I can place you on the healing grid, all I would need is your name. Have you seen a doctor about your symptoms yet? Love,Stef>> Hi,> I'm new & I'd like to request healing. I haven't slept in

about 2> days--my head hurts mostly. But my whole body--feet, back, hands, and> head--hurt. I have numbing (esp. head), aching, etc. Thank you.>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Through me, to CC Verdera, may healing, peace and comfort be yours and may your Heart be filled with the Light of Creation. Many Blessings MarkPleione <pleione86@...> wrote: Thank you--my name is CC Verdera. Yes, I have seen several doctors.Stefanie <diddiejar > wrote: Hello love. You are in my prayers for sure. If you

would like I can place you on the healing grid, all I would need is your name. Have you seen a doctor about your symptoms yet? Love,Stef>> Hi,> I'm new & I'd like to request healing. I haven't slept in about 2> days--my head hurts mostly. But my whole body--feet, back, hands, and> head--hurt. I have numbing (esp. head), aching, etc. Thank you.> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.