RemedySpot.com

Perfect Song

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Melinda, I believe you are right! This is perfect!! Great choice!!

Take care!

Barb

Perfect song

Ok, I started singing this song last night when i was thinking about the list so I hopped on the net and found the lyrics and decided this was how the group made me feel so here it is in all its glory :)MelindaYou've Got a FriendCarole KingWhen you're down and troubledAnd you need a helping handAnd nothing, whoa nothing is going rightClose your eyes and think of meAnd soon I will be thereTo brighen up even your darkes nightsYou just call out my name, and you know wherever I amI'll come running, oh yeah babyTo see you againWinter, spring, summer, or fallAll you've got to do is callAnd I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeahYou've got a friendIf the sky above you Should turn dark and full of cloudsAnd that old north wind should begin to blowKeep your head together and call my name out loudAnd soon I will be knocking upon your door.You just call out my name and you know wherever I amI'll come running to see you againWinter, spring, summer or fallAll you've got to do is callAnd I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeahHey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friendPeople can be so coldThey'll hurt you and desert you.Well they'll take your soul if you let them.Oh yeah, but don't you let them.You just call out my name and you know wherever I am I'll come running to see you again.Oh babe, don't you know thatWinter, spring, summer, or fallHey now, all you've got to do is callLord, I'll be there, yes I will. You've got a friendYou've got a friendAin't it good to know that you've got a friendAin't it good to know that you've got a friendYou've got a friend ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityHelp with Merger/files/Visual problems with colors?Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then select the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails with colored or enlarged fonts./joinMembers Lounge:-Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free things.http://www.elderwyn.com/members Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator either via email <-owner > or visit:- /files/Moderators.htmSubscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings, subscribe or unsubscribe, please visit /join~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer

• 21 years later...
Guest guest

I found it here.

http://www.expage.com/page/JTLyrics

I love music, so im always looking for lyrics. :)

Melinda

At 11:53 AM 3/5/01 -0500, you wrote:

Where

did you find this? #4

You've Got a Friend

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Being Sick Community

Help with Merger

/files/

Visual problems with colors?

Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then

select the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving

emails with colored or enlarged fonts.

/join

Members Lounge:-

Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations,

medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free

things.

http://www.elderwyn.com/members

Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-

/messages

Chat:-

Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet.

/files/chat.htm

Bookmarks:-

Add a website URL you have found useful.

/links

Personal Complaints or problems:-

Please contact a moderator either via email <-owner > or visit:- /files/Moderators.htm

Subscription Details:-

1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.

2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.

To modify your subscription settings, subscribe or unsubscribe, please visit

/join

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go. " - Pueblo Prayer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I am sure with a few touch ups here

We can turn this into a hit record ! !

You put a Bomb in me You were the implants that changed my world

You were the implants not for me

You lit the fuse you'll stand accused

You were the first for me You put a bomb in me. You dropped a pair of bombs in me,

You turn me out, you turn me on,

you turned me loose

Then you turned me wrong You left a pair of bombs in me,

Just like a billboards dream

you took me to the sky

I've never been so high You were my pills, you were my thrills

You were my hope you were my smoke

Now I'm left with sweat and chills

You left a pair of bombs in me,

You were the first implants for me

You were the first explosion,

Turned out to be corrosion