RemedySpot.com

Re: FW: PROSPERITY CONSCIOUSNESS DECREE....Updated version,,,HAPPY EASTER...I LO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is beautiful Jacqui, thank you for sharing it with us. Love,Stef>> > > Beautiful Beings of Divine Light and Love,> > > > This is my gift to humanity. I am saying it in the first person so each> person may experience it in their own way. Read this, outloud, with> confidence, deep passion and excitement.> > > > Deep breath in, deep breath out... I decree, from this eternal moment of> Now, that I am standing in prosperity consciousness, and my highest> awareness. I am choosing to claim my divine birthright, now and eternally.> The time has come for me to stand in this space and place and honor who I> am. I am deserving and worthy of the infinite flow of money, and all of the> goodness and the greatness from the universe. When I pay my bills, I> bless them with infinite love and release the money to the universe with joy> and appreciation. When I share money for anything that brings light to the> planet; art, books, music, classes, crystals, meditations, donations,> charities, and so much more, I chose to renew my contract with the> universe, open my doors to receive and claim my divine ten fold return on> each of those items. I think of everything that I am grateful for, drop> those feelings into my heart and say this decree with a smile on my face> with infinite love, gratitude and appreciation. I feel the gratitude> vibrating in every cell of my body and deep in my heart because I know that> the universe is delivering my ten fold return.> > > > I am honored to stand in my abundance and I claim and proclaim with infinite> love in my heart.... > > Infinite abundance is my divine birthright today, I claim this truth with> every way. I proclaim that I am beautiful being of gold, as I am filled> with trust, excitement and expectancy of my return tenfold .I release the> energy of each dollar I share, for I know more is waiting for me there.> As I open my heart to receive, it is so simple. I only have to believe.> Please hear my request for the greatest good of all. I ask for my golden> divinity to hear my clarion call. I send eternal gratitude to the power of> the universe, as my heart overflows with great joy as I recite this verse> .The money that I visualize that has been delivered to me, I am now setting> my intention and setting it free by saying this decree.> > I AM. I AM. I AM. > > AND SO IT IS. AND SO IT IS. AND SO IT IS. > > > > > > With divine grace and gratitude, as we fully step forward into the one-ness> of who we are, > > May you be filled with luminescent light, and radiating love, > > Jacqui > > > > > > > > Please share this through the world.>