RemedySpot.com

edema, water retention, excess body water

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Having trouble with erradicating this one for many years now.

I have cleared all I know and used every medical book and medical

anatomy to correct and clear as nessisary.

I've even cleared:

hodling onto

neg pictures

memories

mental

physical

spiritual

emotional

states of mind

attitudes

co dependency

marraige

and so on.

any help out there from someone that can help guide me to what I am

missing??? please and thank you!!!

Rev. Deb

Guest guest

Deb;

How about hereditary issues; and curses and hexes. If you look up "lymphatic clearing" and "Kidney clearing" in the new literature that links illness with spiritual problems, it will give you more lists of what it could be. Guilt is one of them with kidneys, and it could be an ancestor's not yours, and lymphatic is more complicated...also research pituitary clearing. That one will take much more repetition to clear, as it has to learn to re-set itself, and it controls every chemical in the body.

Also keep in mind that the planets have been changing DRAMATICALLY in the past 11 years, and THIS YEAR is the year that it starts to turn around from 11 years of non-production and a sense of being "stuck" into 7+ years of growth, enlightenment and progress.

I don't actually know a lot about it, I just get lots of information because of a treatment program a rich friend put me on for clearing. It even clears negative emotional things that are surrounding us all in the world which has started in 1971 and gotten progressively worse. People in other cultures don't have half of these problems and clearings needed. N. American culture has changed SHOCKINGLY fast. Too fast for a body/spirit from eternities to adjust that quickly.

Blessings

Sheila

Having trouble with eradicating this one for many years now.I have cleared all I know and used every medical book and medical anatomy to correct and clear as nessisary.I've even cleared:hodling ontoneg picturesmemoriesmentalphysicalspiritualemotionalstates of mindattitudesco dependencymarraigeand so on.any help out there from someone that can help guide me to what I am missing??? please and thank you!!!Rev. Deb