RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Everyone! I am back...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Welcome back, Liane and congrats on finding a house in Va! =)sending a big, warm, loving hug your way from London,Alanoud, Ally, AliceOn Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:49 PM, <butterflygris@...> wrote:

Hello my dear friends, I am back, after 10 days of traveling throughout Us and in search of a House in Virginia.I finally found one..YAY!!!!

Thank you Stefanie, Kat and Rain for taking care of NING , and Rak's page. Thank you all the moderators(Anastasia, and Kachina) for the care on . I could not have made it without you all. Much love and respect to all,

Liane

Guest guest

Welcome back Liane,

Congratulations on your new home. It's my turn next. We are moving to South Carolina in 9 days. Just from apartment to apartment though.In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 3/27/2008 12:51:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, butterflygris@... writes:

Hello my dear friends, I am back, after 10 days of traveling throughout Us and in search of a House in Virginia.I finally found one..YAY!!!! Thank you Stefanie, Kat and Rain for taking care of NING , and Rak's page. Thank you all the moderators(Anastasia, and Kachina) for the care on . I could not have made it without you all. Much love and respect to all,Liane

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Welcome Home! namaste' Mark <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello my dear friends, I am back, after 10 days of traveling throughout Us and in search of a House in Virginia.I finally found one..YAY!!!! Thank you Stefanie, Kat and Rain for taking care of NING , and Rak's page. Thank you all the moderators(Anastasia, and Kachina) for the care on . I could not have made it without

you all. Much love and respect to all,Liane

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Welcome back Lianne, I was just thinking about you today... I was missing you..... Many Happy new memories in your new house in Virginia. Love & Light to you, Peggy <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello my dear friends, I am back, after 10 days of traveling throughout Us and in search of a House in Virginia.I finally found one..YAY!!!! Thank you Stefanie, Kat and Rain for taking care of NING , and Rak's page. Thank you all the moderators(Anastasia, and Kachina) for the care on . I could not have made it without you all. Much love and respect to all,Liane

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Welcome Back Liane!!

(I was wondering where you've been... I completely forgot you were

going to VA to look for a home!)

Congratulations on finding a new house!! I'm sure we can all agree

you've got plenty of LOVE to make it a warm and happy home!!

Have a lovely day!

Peace and Hugs... NAMASTE!

~Kerrie

wrote:

Hello my dear

friends,

I am back, after 10 days of traveling throughout Us and in search of a

House in Virginia.

I finally found one..YAY!!!!

Thank you Stefanie, Kat and Rain for taking care of NING , and Rak's

page.

Thank you all the moderators(Anastasia, and Kachina) for the

care on .

I could not have made it without you all.

Much love and respect to all,

Liane

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1346 - Release Date: 3/27/2008 10:03 AM