RemedySpot.com

Re: A Message from Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mama-Sher,

I am totally refreshed and relaxed. My heartrate was high all week so now it seems better. I am not very active on Saturdays because i try to make it a day of rest. Tomorrow we are going to Church and my piano recital for my students is tomorrow afternoon. has been a great help to me. This morning, when I awakened a little because I had a phone call, I was able to tell to go to the bank for me and she did. She seems to be doing a little better. Her depression was getting the best of her but now it's better cause the doctor doubled her medication. She still has trouble remembering. But just keep her in your thoughts & prayers!

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP?IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Hi Jane...is the extra sleep refreshing you or are you staying tired?> It's for sure we are not the same after the dx. > I stay busy but I should be more active. I sat for hours making the little 'secrets' but no activity except my hands.> How are things with ?> MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> A Message from Jane> > > > Hi to Everyone!> > I have been lurking here on the board from time to time. I have been so busy with everything that I slept until 12:30 pm today. I hope the study drug is not the placebo. I have had some symptoms of side effects, but not anything really bad. My ecezema is acting up, especially on my hands. So much so that I have given up washing dishes!!!And I don't mind that! > > IPF is such a finicky disease process, affecting everyone in different ways and even adding other disease in with it! Of course, we sometimes feel scared and when I feel scared I just put my trust in God so I can get it on with the living part of my life. Staying busy is what works for me. And I look forward to meeting everyone on the board everyday. And it is wonderful to meet people on the board in person. I just want to challenge everyone to try to get involved in whatever your health allows you to do. > > Love & Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>