RemedySpot.com

Enlightenment Through Service(Meditation)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Enlightenment Through ServiceMeditation by Orin and DaBen I allow myself to grow calm and quiet within.I feel my body relax as I imagine a golden lightcoming down through the top of my headmoving all the way down to my feetand out to the earth. I take a few, deep breaths in.I feel myself relaxing at an even deeper level. I say to myself,"I am a world server."I hold a vision of myselfempowering and bringinglove and light to othersthrough my words,actions, and thoughts. I think of someone I am going to be with today. I picture something that I can do or sayno matter how simple or small,to empower this person;to create a shift in this person's life.When I am with this person, I do it. I think of someone I love whomI will be with today or tomorrow,I think of what I can offerto this person.I let go of needing to receive anything from this personin return. I imagine something I can do or sayto create a shift in this person's life,to radiate unconditional love.As I am with this person, I do it. I think of a child I know.I mentally say to this child,"I see who you are.I recognize the light within you."I now send this messageto a child or to children I see or know. I ask that my world serviceunfold and grow.I know that I am unique.I have much to offer the world.I affirm that I am readyto add more light and love to the world. I imagine the teachers on the inner planes,the Masters and Enlightened Ones,hearing me as I say: "I open to my world service.I ask for the next steps of my worldservice to come to me now." I receive their transmissions of lightsent to me to assist me inunfolding the next steps ofmy world service. I affirm that I will recognize and act uponthe opportunities that come my wayto add light and loveto the world.I know that I am on a pathof enlightenment through service.