RemedySpot.com

Re: Okay, let's all do it-go back to gray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

already done, and I love it. Kjoynoel3208 wrote: Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's "go natural". It's our time to do it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color we struggle with every month!United?Joy in Seattle K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

already done, and I love it. Kjoynoel3208 wrote: Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's "go natural". It's our time to do it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color we struggle with every month!United?Joy in Seattle K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Luck to all you hair coloring stoppers. Myself, being blond gives me an excellent excuse for my OOPS's . OD and all that. I have always used Preference by L'Oreal, (yep i looked it up.) 8 to 10 dollars every 8 or 9 weeks. I am so gray it takes a while to show I need a color.  Just apply it wait 45 min. get in the shower, come out Beautiful. What a shame Bruce isn't here. He would tell us how to make the decision without going nuts. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's "go natural". It's our time to do it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color we struggle with every month!United?Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Joy, I am one step ahead, But we have to see, we want pictures of progress !!! WHOOOWWW !!!! I dumped auburn !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Okay, let's all do it-go back to gray

Okay, time to do it! Unite....let' s "go natural". It's our time to do it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color we struggle with every month!United?Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Joy, I am one step ahead, But we have to see, we want pictures of progress !!! WHOOOWWW !!!! I dumped auburn !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Okay, time to do it! Unite....let' s "go natural". It's our time to do it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color we struggle with every month!United?Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Guest guest

Sorry ladies, I'm not ready yet! At 48 I'm not ready to embrace the grey quite yet. When I moved from NY my colorist gave me the formula for my color and a good source for the products, costs me about $5 a month....one of the few luxuries I can still afford!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Good Luck to all you hair coloring stoppers. Myself, being blond gives me an excellent excuse for my OOPS's . OD and all that. I have always used Preference by L'Oreal, (yep i looked it up.) 8 to 10 dollars every 8 or 9 weeks. I am so gray it takes a while to show I need a color. Just apply it wait 45 min. get in the shower, come out Beautiful.

What a shame Bruce isn't here. He would tell us how to make the decision without going nuts.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Hi all!

Already there. Did it about a year ago and then had it cut down

short. Really short. I gel it with my fingers and then let it curl

or whatever it does that day. And then I don't usually touch it

until I do it again the next day. Plus not messing with it at all it

falls out less than before.

S, Lubbock, TX

>

> Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's " go natural " . It's our time

to do

> it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other

color

> we struggle with every month!

>

> United?

> Joy in Seattle

>

Guest guest

Sorry Joy,

Like Peggy and MB I am "united to fight it"-the grey that is. Some people look so distinquished with grey hair but I just look old and tired. I can't do much about the tired, but I'm not quite ready for the old yet. Delightfully Dyed

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Guest guest

For tomorrow, I made an appointment to get a hair cut and highlights. I'm not sure though which colour....

In the past I have done blonde and burgundy.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 7:35 pm

Subject: Re: Okay, let's all do it-go back to gray

Good Luck to all you hair coloring stoppers. Myself, being blond gives me an excellent excuse for my OOPS's . OD and all that. I have always used Preference by L'Oreal, (yep i looked it up.) 8 to 10 dollars every 8 or 9 weeks. I am so gray it takes a while to show I need a color. Just apply it wait 45 min. get in the shower, come out Beautiful.

What a shame Bruce isn't here. He would tell us how to make the decision without going nuts.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's "go natural". It's our time to do

it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color

we struggle with every month!

United?

Joy in Seattle

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

For tomorrow, I made an appointment to get a hair cut and highlights. I'm not sure though which colour....

Irene

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Every moment, thank God.

United?

Joy in Seattle

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Irene

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Every moment, thank God.

United?

Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Can't go 'back' to where I haven't been My natural hair colour is slightly auburn, but mainly boring! I used to die the lot letterbox red, but I decided to grow it all out before I started again, which I managed before I had the red and purple put in. If it was naturally a bit redder then I probably wouldn't bother with dye at all.

Love Ze xx>> Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's "go natural". It's our time to do > it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color > we struggle with every month!>n > United?> Joy in Seattle>

Guest guest

Can't go 'back' to where I haven't been My natural hair colour is slightly auburn, but mainly boring! I used to die the lot letterbox red, but I decided to grow it all out before I started again, which I managed before I had the red and purple put in. If it was naturally a bit redder then I probably wouldn't bother with dye at all.

Love Ze xx>> Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's "go natural". It's our time to do > it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color > we struggle with every month!>n > United?> Joy in Seattle>

Guest guest

Joy... wweeeeellllllllllllll, ok. Hmmmmm. Ok. OK! I'll do it. I'll sign on to be gray. Whoops. The word here is "natural".....do I have to take my clothes off too?

One condition....take a before and after picture! I'll take one today, you too Joy and anyone else....ok? Then we'll see if we've made a good decision.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Joy... wweeeeellllllllllllll, ok. Hmmmmm. Ok. OK! I'll do it. I'll sign on to be gray. Whoops. The word here is "natural".....do I have to take my clothes off too?

One condition....take a before and after picture! I'll take one today, you too Joy and anyone else....ok? Then we'll see if we've made a good decision.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Irene,

Just do something CRAZY. After all you have been through, you deserve to be a wild child. At your age, anything would be cute!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's "go natural". It's our time to do?> it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color?> we struggle with every month!> > United?> Joy in Seattle> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Wow, what a tremendous response to letting go of the " color " ! We have

to be very brave and just remember the outcome will be welcomed and a

delight, and we will love ourselves even more! Keep it up!

Joy in Seattle

> >

> > Okay, time to do it! Unite....let's " go natural " . It's our time

> to do

> > it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other

> color

> > we struggle with every month!

> >

> > United?

> > Joy in Seattle

> >

>