RemedySpot.com

Re: MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beth, I'll tell you what my Mommy told me. You are to young for gray hair. COLOR GIRL COLOR. That goes for any of you that are under 55 or so. Myself I'm going on 35 so Blond it is... I have already done the natural stuff. My hair is WHITE. My son got the pretty silver hair. I need all the help I can get.  ;) Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Sher,That's not butting in, it's adding information!!   Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive        JaneHi girl, just wondering if you've heard from Bruce at all yet?  Glad you're having a good weekend! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive      

Guest guest

Beth, I'll tell you what my Mommy told me. You are to young for gray hair. COLOR GIRL COLOR. That goes for any of you that are under 55 or so. Myself I'm going on 35 so Blond it is... I have already done the natural stuff. My hair is WHITE. My son got the pretty silver hair. I need all the help I can get.  ;) Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Sher,That's not butting in, it's adding information!!   Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive        JaneHi girl, just wondering if you've heard from Bruce at all yet?  Glad you're having a good weekend! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive      

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey has anybody seen Wally.....it looks like he ran through here and made a mess!

(Anybody have any clues as to what's' wrong with that boy?) LOL

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

MB

Nana Nana Boo Boo! You can't catch me Beth! Pfffft!

Wally was here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jane... I have to send to you an "atta-girl!" for your "speed-walk". That sounds prreeetty darn good girlfriend. I know you're being careful.

How is doing and did the job pan out there in Dalton? On chat, she was waiting...

Hugs!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

MB

Hi Beth,

Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Jane... I have to send to you an "atta-girl!" for your "speed-walk". That sounds prreeetty darn good girlfriend. I know you're being careful.

How is doing and did the job pan out there in Dalton? On chat, she was waiting...

Hugs!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

MB

Hi Beth,

Today when I was at my exercise class, I bravely upped the O2 and I was able to exercise 25 minutes at 2.5 MPH. I have been wanting to try it and today very few people were there and one of the staff checked my O2 for me while I walked. At that speed, I can barely check it. So tomorrow I am going to try it again, 5 liters of O2 at 2.5 MPH for 25 minutes.

Toodles!

Guest guest

Jane,

Yahoo is having ongoing problems especially in the photo area of the website. For now just send the pictures directly to my email, mbmurtha@... and I will post them to your album.

Love,

MB

PS I miss you!

MB

Beth,

I am trying to post some pictures in my album and the link doesn't seem to be there. Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Toodles!

Guest guest

Jane,

Yahoo is having ongoing problems especially in the photo area of the website. For now just send the pictures directly to my email, mbmurtha@... and I will post them to your album.

Love,

MB

PS I miss you!

MB

Beth,

I am trying to post some pictures in my album and the link doesn't seem to be there. Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Toodles!

Guest guest

Jane,

Love,

MB

PS I miss you!

MB

Beth,

Thanks!

Toodles!