RemedySpot.com

Re: Just Need To Let You All Know <reply>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We love you too ~Karma, you have brought the light forth in so many of us. For that we are greatful Namaste my friend and blessings of patience. Debbie

>> I have been in and out of HH and myspace..> > Not that I wanted to be..> But between doctors appts. and having one heck of a hard time with my> server AOL :~( and my computer freezing up..> > And now is driving me crazy.. I haven't been able to respond,> post.. or do very much..> > I want you all to know that (I have) been able to read all of HH's in my> digest.. couldn't respond to all..> > So I am again going to try here as a post..> > And I need to let you all know that I have read your prayer requests!> Yes ... and I have placed ALL of these requests in my prayers by name..> Just to let you know..> > I love all of you..> And I feel you!!> > And this group is sooooo special.. it brings tears of joy to my eyes and> you all touch my heart.. Deeply.. IN~ALL~WAYS> > That is what it is all about.. Awakening the souls heart..> > I also need to take this time to WELCOME so many of our new friends> here to Humanity Healing.. Know that you are here always by divine> appointment.. Nothing short of that.. Divine..> > So send out your love light.. enjoy.. as I give you the same light in> you from me..> > Blessings to all...> Love~ALL~WAYS> ~Karma>