RemedySpot.com

Re: Okay, Peggy Color or not

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy, If you must then here are some alternatives to breathe easy !!! Take Care !! Every breathe counts !!!!

http://www.ecocolors.net/

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1594/is_4_13/ai_90191356

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/avoiding-toxic-hair-care-products.html

http://www.lamasbeauty.com/beauty/june03/Non_Toxic_Hair_Color_Facts.htm

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Okay, let's all do it-go back to gray

Good Luck to all you hair coloring stoppers. Myself, being blond gives me an excellent excuse for my OOPS's . OD and all that. I have always used Preference by L'Oreal, (yep i looked it up.) 8 to 10 dollars every 8 or 9 weeks. I am so gray it takes a while to show I need a color. Just apply it wait 45 min. get in the shower, come out Beautiful.

What a shame Bruce isn't here. He would tell us how to make the decision without going nuts.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Okay, time to do it! Unite....let' s "go natural". It's our time to do it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color we struggle with every month!United?Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Peggy,

I'm with you, not changing a thing. The products I use, I tolerate just fine and I like the way my hair looks when I'm done. I was very fortunate when I left my colorist in NY she gave me the formula she used for me and told me where I can obtain the products. Works for me!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Good Luck to all you hair coloring stoppers. Myself, being blond gives me an excellent excuse for my OOPS's . OD and all that. I have always used Preference by L'Oreal, (yep i looked it up.) 8 to 10 dollars every 8 or 9 weeks. I am so gray it takes a while to show I need a color. Just apply it wait 45 min. get in the shower, come out Beautiful.

What a shame Bruce isn't here. He would tell us how to make the decision without going nuts.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Okay, time to do it! Unite....let' s "go natural". It's our time to do it. How about it? Who is game? Dump the red, or whatever other color we struggle with every month!United?Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Peggy, My Pleasure anyway !!! Good to share info !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida