RemedySpot.com

Kids Are Quick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kids Are QuickTEACHER: , go to the map and find North America.MARIA: Here it is.TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?CLASS: .____________________________________ TEACHER: , why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.__________________________________________TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L"TEACHER: No, that's wrongGLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.____________________________________________TEACHER: , what is the chemical formula for water?DONALD: H I J K L M N O.TEACHER: What are you talking about?DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.__________________________________TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.WINNIE: Me!__________________________________________TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are._______________________________________TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I."MILLIE: I is..TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, "I am."MILLIE: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet." _________________________________TEACHER: Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?LOUIS: Because still had the ax in his hand. ______________________________________ TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.______________________________ TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?CLYDE: No, teacher, it's the same dog.___________________________________TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?HAROLD: A teacher

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.0/439 - Release Date: 9/6/2006

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.0/439 - Release Date: 9/6/2006

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Lori <all4loris@...> wrote: From: "Lori" <all4loris@...><Undisclosed-Recipient:;>Subject: Kids Are QuickDate: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:59:10 -0400 NEED A LAUGH? I THINK THESE ARE GREAT!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! Esther Kids Are Quick ____________________________________ TEACHER: , go to the map and find North America. MARIA: Here it is. TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America? CLASS: . ____________________________________ TEACHER: , why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables. __________________________________________ TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' TEACHER: No, that's wrong GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. ______________________________ ______________ TEACHER: , what is the chemical formula for water? DONALD: H I J K L M N O. TEACHER: What are you talking about? DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O. __________________________________< /FONT> TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WINNIE: Me! __________________________________________ TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? GLEN:

Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. _______________________________________ TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.' MILLIE: I is.. TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.' MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter o f the alphabet.' _________________________________ TEACHER: Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? LOUIS: Because still had the axe in his

hand. ______________________________________ TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before

eating? SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook. ______________________________ TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his? CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog. ___________________________________ TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? HAROLD: A teacher __________________________________ PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH! LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!!

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

MSN is mommamia102

messenger is taintedtears102

Drop Me A Line, I love to CHAT!

From: Donna Padgett <donnapadgett@...>Subject: Fw: Kids Are Quicktaintedtears102@..., debbie@..., djcrissace@..., braun@..., crafty_woman1955@..., nuketankace@..., duckmom222231@..., aprilmamaw@...Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 8:44 AM

Just passing along a funny one, you all have a wonderful weekend,Donna P.

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~Aesop~

"Thoughts become things, choose the good ones." ~www.tut.com~

From: Lady DSBSent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:30 PMbl031204@..., Trailkarma@..., bceind@..., ChskyWhite@..., ckaye46@..., CRAZYOKONNIE@..., dlawyer@..., donnapadgett@..., inyouto@..., seawolf68@..., KlosetKraze@..., riner@..., optpal@..., rswendsen@..., hoochiecoo55@...Subject: Fw: Kids Are Quick

Have a nice day and be safe DB

From: Goodgraphics2u@...Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:27 AMGoodgraphics2u@...Subject: Kids Are Quick

> Kids Are Quick > > TEACHER: , go to the map and find North> America > MARIA: Here it is.> TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered> America ?> CLASS: .> ____________________________________> > TEACHER: , why are you doing your math> multiplication on> the floor?> JOHN: You told me to do it without using> tables.> __________________________________________> TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'> GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'> TEACHER: No, that's wrong> GLENN: Maybe it is

wrong, but you asked me how> I spell it. > ____________________________________________> TEACHER: , what is the chemical formula for> water?> DONALD: H I J K L M N O.> TEACHER: What are you talking about?> DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.> __________________________________> TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have> today that we> didn't have ten years ago.> WINNIE: Me!> __________________________________________> > TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?> GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground> than you> are.> _______________________________________> TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence

starting> with 'I.'> MILLIE: I is..> TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'> MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth> letter of the> alphabet.' > _________________________________> TEACHER: Washington not only chopped down> his father's> cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do> you know why his> father didn't punish him?> LOUIS: Because still had the axe in> his hand. > ______________________________________> > TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say> prayers before> eating?> SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a> good cook.>

______________________________> > TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is> exactly the> same as your brother's. Did you copy his?> > CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.> ___________________________________> TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who> keeps on> talking when people are no longer interested?> HAROLD: A teacher> >

The Team at: goodnewsgraphics.com

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

LOL;; YOU ARE RIGHT;; THEY SURE ARE;; HUGS DORTCharlotte Robbins <TaintedTears102@...> wrote: MSN is mommamia102 messenger is taintedtears102 Drop Me A Line, I love to CHAT! From: Donna Padgett

<donnapadgettwebtv (DOT) net>Subject: Fw: Kids Are Quicktaintedtears102 , debbiemittenselect, djcrissacehughes (DOT) net, brauncebridge (DOT) net, crafty_woman1955hotmail, nuketankace , duckmom222231 , aprilmamawaimDate: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 8:44 AM Just passing along a funny one, you all have a wonderful weekend,Donna P. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~Aesop~ "Thoughts become things, choose the good ones." ~www.tut.com~ From: Lady DSBSent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:30 PMbl031204 , Trailkarma , bceindcfanet, ChskyWhiteaol, ckaye46aol,

CRAZYOKONNIE (DOT) COM, dlawyerinsight (DOT) rr.com, donnapadgettwebtv (DOT) net, inyouto , seawolf68cfl (DOT) rr.com, KlosetKrazesbcglobal (DOT) net, rinerpstel (DOT) net, optpal , rswendsenclayelectric, hoochiecoo55mywaySubject: Fw: Kids Are Quick Have a nice day and be safe DB From: Goodgraphics2uaolSent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:27 AMGoodgraphics2uaolSubject: Kids Are Quick > Kids Are Quick > > TEACHER: , go to the map and find North> America > MARIA: Here it is.> TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered> America ?> CLASS: .> ____________________________________> > TEACHER: , why are you doing your math> multiplication on> the floor?> JOHN: You told me to do it without using> tables.> __________________________________________> TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'> GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'> TEACHER: No, that's

wrong> GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how> I spell it. > ____________________________________________> TEACHER: , what is the chemical formula for> water?> DONALD: H I J K L M N O.> TEACHER: What are you talking about?> DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.> __________________________________> TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have> today that we> didn't have ten years ago.> WINNIE: Me!> __________________________________________> > TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?> GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground> than you> are.>

_______________________________________> TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting> with 'I.'> MILLIE: I is..> TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'> MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth> letter of the> alphabet.' > _________________________________> TEACHER: Washington not only chopped down> his father's> cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do> you know why his> father didn't punish him?> LOUIS: Because still had the axe in> his hand. > ______________________________________> > TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say> prayers

before> eating?> SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a> good cook.> ______________________________> > TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is> exactly the> same as your brother's. Did you copy his?> > CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.> ___________________________________> TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who> keeps on> talking when people are no longer interested?> HAROLD: A teacher> > The Team at: goodnewsgraphics.com Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

LOL;; YOU ARE RIGHT;; THEY SURE ARE;; HUGS DORTCharlotte Robbins <TaintedTears102@...> wrote: MSN is mommamia102 messenger is taintedtears102 Drop Me A Line, I love to CHAT! From: Donna Padgett

<donnapadgettwebtv (DOT) net>Subject: Fw: Kids Are Quicktaintedtears102 , debbiemittenselect, djcrissacehughes (DOT) net, brauncebridge (DOT) net, crafty_woman1955hotmail, nuketankace , duckmom222231 , aprilmamawaimDate: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 8:44 AM Just passing along a funny one, you all have a wonderful weekend,Donna P. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~Aesop~ "Thoughts become things, choose the good ones." ~www.tut.com~ From: Lady DSBSent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:30 PMbl031204 , Trailkarma , bceindcfanet, ChskyWhiteaol, ckaye46aol,

CRAZYOKONNIE (DOT) COM, dlawyerinsight (DOT) rr.com, donnapadgettwebtv (DOT) net, inyouto , seawolf68cfl (DOT) rr.com, KlosetKrazesbcglobal (DOT) net, rinerpstel (DOT) net, optpal , rswendsenclayelectric, hoochiecoo55mywaySubject: Fw: Kids Are Quick Have a nice day and be safe DB From: Goodgraphics2uaolSent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:27 AMGoodgraphics2uaolSubject: Kids Are Quick > Kids Are Quick > > TEACHER: , go to the map and find North> America > MARIA: Here it is.> TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered> America ?> CLASS: .> ____________________________________> > TEACHER: , why are you doing your math> multiplication on> the floor?> JOHN: You told me to do it without using> tables.> __________________________________________> TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'> GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'> TEACHER: No, that's

wrong> GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how> I spell it. > ____________________________________________> TEACHER: , what is the chemical formula for> water?> DONALD: H I J K L M N O.> TEACHER: What are you talking about?> DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.> __________________________________> TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have> today that we> didn't have ten years ago.> WINNIE: Me!> __________________________________________> > TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?> GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground> than you> are.>

_______________________________________> TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting> with 'I.'> MILLIE: I is..> TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'> MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth> letter of the> alphabet.' > _________________________________> TEACHER: Washington not only chopped down> his father's> cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do> you know why his> father didn't punish him?> LOUIS: Because still had the axe in> his hand. > ______________________________________> > TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say> prayers

before> eating?> SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a> good cook.> ______________________________> > TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is> exactly the> same as your brother's. Did you copy his?> > CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.> ___________________________________> TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who> keeps on> talking when people are no longer interested?> HAROLD: A teacher> > The Team at: goodnewsgraphics.com Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

• 3 months later...

Kids Are Quick TEACHER: Sandy, go to the map and find North America.Sandy: Here it is.TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?CLASS: Sandy

__________________________________________TEACHER: , why are you doing your math

multiplication on the floor? JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.__________________________________________TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'TEACHER: No, that's wrongGLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.____________________________________________TEACHER: , what is the chemical formula for water?DONALD: H I J K L M N O.TEACHER: What are you talking about?DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.__________________________________TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing

we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.WINNIE: Me!________________________________________TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are._______________________________________TEACHER: Washington not only chopped down

his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now,

Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?LOUIS: Because still had the axe in his hand. ______________________________________

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say

prayers before eating?SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.______________________________________ TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is

exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog._______________________________________

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who

keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?HAROLD: A teacher