RemedySpot.com

Valentine's Special

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friend Welcome to another issue of Emotional Times.It's been almost two months since I've sent out a new message to you. (I guess I could make an excuse for why it's been so long... but I'll spare you!)And now it's Valentine's Day.

Here's a short poem I wrote for today -The scent of a rose is a beautiful thing.The face of a child, what joy it can bring!But for all of my searching, even if I were king -Only you and your love can make my heart sing.Valentine's Day can be wonderful if you're in a strong loving relationship.

It gives you a chance to celebrate and reaffirm the love you share with another.Or, it can be a depressing time if you're lonely and alone.

It reminds you of the fact that you DON'T have a strong loving relationship.One of the biggest lies we can tell ourselves is that nobody loves us."Nobody loves me."We've all felt that way at one time or another.

Usually, the feelings pass and we realize yes, we are loved.Sometimes, though, we internalize the statement and it becomes a part of our identity.We start to believe it and we create other beliefs to support it.

Then it becomes dangerous.

We step into the mud pit of 'nobody loves me' and forget how easy it is to step right back out of it.See, no matter how much I might believe nobody loves me, I can always love myself.Somehow that never seems quite as valuable, does it?"I HAVE to love myself, because nobody else does."But all love begins with self-love.

If I don't love myself, then NO WAY am I going to let someone else love me.Everyone on the planet is loved.

It's impossible to not be loved.

The trick is, how much do I FEEL the love?We learn at an early age - love means pain. Love means struggle and sacrifice.

Love means I must suffer.

Love means I'm going to get hurt.So to compensate, we put up barriers.

We build walls around our hearts to keep out the feelings of love.

Then when we say 'nobody loves me' what we really mean is - I don't feel the love.The answer lies with loving ourselves enough to let down the walls that are keeping out the love that is ALREADY THERE.Because love doesn't really mean pain.

Rather, pain is often used as a substitute for love.

If you have the love you can let go of the pain.Saying nobody loves me is kind of like saying I have no air to breathe.

A complete absence of love would kill you just as surely as a complete lack of air.It's really not a question of 'am I loved?' but rather, 'how much of the love do I feel?'Which ultimately comes down to - am I willing to love myself?

If I'm willing, then I'll find a way.Maybe a good place to start would be to take some paper and pen and write it out.

At the top of the page write -"Am I Willing To Love Myself?"Then start writing out as fast as you can whatever pops into your head.

Write quickly, without thinking about what you're writing.

Write until you can't write any more.Take a break before you go back over what you've written.

You might surprise yourself with what you say.

Especially when you write quickly, without stopping to analyze the words on the page.You'll probably learn something about yourself.

It might give you a better perspective on things.By the way, there's a new book I just heard about that helps you attract your ideal mate.

I haven't read it yet, but it comes highly recommended.

If you're single (but you don't want to be) then you might want to check it out.After all, there's a reason why you're not attracting the person you want into your life.

This book might open your eyes.Click below to learn how to magnetize your ideal mate -<http://jointhefun.jsventure1.hop.clickbank.net> ***<http://www.emotional-times.com/blog.html> (For a list of emotions.)<http://www.forgive-yourself.com> (To forgive yourself.)<http://www.join-the-fun.com/bookletter.html> (How To Create Your Own Reality.)all the best,Markbrought to you by Mark Ivar Myhre The Emotional Healing Wizard fiercely slaying your emotional dragons!P O Box 7431Tampa33673United States