RemedySpot.com

Re: sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Irene! What a great answer from a great lady. KIrene wrote: Hi K,I Hope Don feels better, decides to go to Rehab this afternoon, and he's not going to put a fight! and the coughing stops.Irene---- Original Message ----From: Kennelly <l_kennelly>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 1:00 pmSubject: Re: sher I think they are doing what they think they can. He is already on NAC - a suggestion from the board . It was another bad night last night. He is so tired. He is suppose to go to rehab this afternoon, and I know that when I go in to get him up he is going to fight me. Sigh! His second anti-depressant was beginning to help. He was afraid that the antidepressant started the cough again, so he didn't take it yesterday. Last night he was back in the depths. Since the coughing didn't subside just one little bit he took the antidepressant again today. Hopefully he will be perked back up by tomorrow. He is taking cough medicine with codene at night. He takes Halls (which

used to work) cough drops. It is just about all they think they can do. We go back to Chicago on the 18th. Surely things will get better, they always do. K IllinoisSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: K... Fortunately for me, I have yet to have the bad coughing. It was bad when I was first dx then I went on NAC and it just disappeared after awhile. I'm sorry Don can't stop the coughing. What does his Dr. say to do? MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: sher Hi Sher, How are you doing? You have sure been up to some hijinks there girl. Don had a terrible night last night. He coughed all night. I can usually handle

that but he tries so hard not to cough, he groans and tries to keep from it. Hope you have a great night. K Illinois K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central

Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14