RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm a Blonde

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh Gale, My hair is a mess. I started coloring at 18 because of gray taking over. Then I turned white.and had to color every couple weeks. One day my daughter came over and I told her to go get the stuff to get this color off my hair.. I've been blond ever since. Preference by Lorrial. 8B lolI run around here all week with shower head. Sundays it get a little attention. Thanks.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Does it sound ridiculous to be a nearly 70 year old blonde?  I think so, and I am her. My stinking hair is fine and thin and always has been.  I was convinced many years ago that going Loriel blonde would make my hair appear and feel less fine and thin.  I have believed that for nearly 50 years.  The disgusting thing is that I still show darker roots.  My hair is not naturally dark, it's yucky brownish, blondish, bland and unattractive.  I don't have gray hair.. don't know why.. I've sure earned it.  My sister has beautiful gray hair.. but my head will not produce gray.  I guess one day, when I pass out from the smell, I'll be forced to once again go back to yucky. Peggy, why are you not speaking out on this issue.  You have beautiful hair.. and you aren't sharing your hair secrets. Bless your Heart (and head)  Gale in TX IPF 10/06Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

I was blond and let me hair go back to gray years ago. Then went red. To tell the truth I'm sick of red and everyone else our age is red. It's time for a change. My gray is not so bad, and much more heathy.

Later I may have it dyed a brown color.

Joy in Seattle> > > > Does it sound ridiculous to be a nearly 70 year old blonde? I think so, and I am her.> > My stinking hair is fine and thin and always has been. I was convinced many years ago that going Loriel blonde would make my hair appear and feel less fine and thin. I have believed that for nearly 50 years. The disgusting thing is that I still show darker roots. My hair is not naturally dark, it's yucky brownish, blondish, bland and unattractive. I don't have gray hair.. don't know why.. I've sure earned it. My sister has beautiful gray hair.. but my head will not produce gray. I guess one day, when I pass out from the smell, I'll be forced to once again go back to yucky.> > Peggy, why are you not speaking out on this issue. You have beautiful hair.. and you aren't sharing your hair secrets.> > Bless your Heart (and head) Gale in TX IPF 10/06> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.>

Guest guest

Sher, That is how I decided to do it. It was 60.00 a crack when I stopped, ( Now all you do it yourselfers, when I tried to do it myself, my hair turned orange) I stewed and fretted about it for 2 years before I had the courage to do it. The hair dresser also had trouble with hair turning orange, so black was added each time. I became a black haired beauty. I hated it and the older I got I was sure I looked fake - even though it was. I added up the 60.00 every six weeks at first then 5 weeks, then 4 weeks. I decided that over the years it cost me more than 20.000 (er,,,,, was it 30,000) and decided it was time.(I started coloring at 25) I started the grow out during the summer and by the time school started I was hoping it would be grown out. Nope. A second grader looked at me with a quizzical look and said, "did that just happen over the summer? I had my

picture taken that year and it is a scream. Ya just gotta do it. K Illinois Sher Bauman wrote: Joy...well if you have decided to let your hair grow out you may start something... I'm really tired of messing with my hair and the expense. I don't know about you, but a a salon here now is about 80$ for a color and trim. Who knows I

may like it better! MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: I'm a Blonde I was blond and let me hair go back to gray years ago. Then went red. To tell the truth

I'm sick of red and everyone else our age is red. It's time for a change. My gray is not so bad, and much more heathy. Later I may have it dyed a brown color. Joy in Seattle> > > > Does it sound ridiculous to be a nearly 70 year old blonde? I think so, and I am her.> > My

stinking hair is fine and thin and always has been. I was convinced many years ago that going Loriel blonde would make my hair appear and feel less fine and thin. I have believed that for nearly 50 years. The disgusting thing is that I still show darker roots. My hair is not naturally dark, it's yucky brownish, blondish, bland and unattractive. I don't have gray hair.. don't know why.. I've sure earned it. My sister has beautiful gray hair.. but my head will not produce gray. I guess one day, when I pass out from the smell, I'll be forced to once again go back to yucky.> > Peggy, why are you not speaking out on this issue. You have beautiful hair.. and you aren't sharing your hair secrets.> > Bless your Heart (and head) Gale in TX IPF 10/06> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Get trade secrets

for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Sher, That is how I decided to do it. It was 60.00 a crack when I stopped, ( Now all you do it yourselfers, when I tried to do it myself, my hair turned orange) I stewed and fretted about it for 2 years before I had the courage to do it. The hair dresser also had trouble with hair turning orange, so black was added each time. I became a black haired beauty. I hated it and the older I got I was sure I looked fake - even though it was. I added up the 60.00 every six weeks at first then 5 weeks, then 4 weeks. I decided that over the years it cost me more than 20.000 (er,,,,, was it 30,000) and decided it was time.(I started coloring at 25) I started the grow out during the summer and by the time school started I was hoping it would be grown out. Nope. A second grader looked at me with a quizzical look and said, "did that just happen over the summer? I had my

picture taken that year and it is a scream. Ya just gotta do it. K Illinois Sher Bauman wrote: Joy...well if you have decided to let your hair grow out you may start something... I'm really tired of messing with my hair and the expense. I don't know about you, but a a salon here now is about 80$ for a color and trim. Who knows I

may like it better! MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: I'm a Blonde I was blond and let me hair go back to gray years ago. Then went red. To tell the truth

I'm sick of red and everyone else our age is red. It's time for a change. My gray is not so bad, and much more heathy. Later I may have it dyed a brown color. Joy in Seattle> > > > Does it sound ridiculous to be a nearly 70 year old blonde? I think so, and I am her.> > My

stinking hair is fine and thin and always has been. I was convinced many years ago that going Loriel blonde would make my hair appear and feel less fine and thin. I have believed that for nearly 50 years. The disgusting thing is that I still show darker roots. My hair is not naturally dark, it's yucky brownish, blondish, bland and unattractive. I don't have gray hair.. don't know why.. I've sure earned it. My sister has beautiful gray hair.. but my head will not produce gray. I guess one day, when I pass out from the smell, I'll be forced to once again go back to yucky.> > Peggy, why are you not speaking out on this issue. You have beautiful hair.. and you aren't sharing your hair secrets.> > Bless your Heart (and head) Gale in TX IPF 10/06> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Get trade secrets

for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm needing color right now but I may not. Hmmmmmmmm.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: I'm a Blonde

I was blond and let me hair go back to gray years ago. Then went red. To tell the truth I'm sick of red and everyone else our age is red. It's time for a change. My gray is not so bad, and much more heathy.

Later I may have it dyed a brown color.

Joy in Seattle> > > > Does it sound ridiculous to be a nearly 70 year old blonde? I think so, and I am her.> > My stinking hair is fine and thin and always has been. I was convinced many years ago that going Loriel blonde would make my hair appear and feel less fine and thin. I have believed that for nearly 50 years. The disgusting thing is that I still show darker roots. My hair is not naturally dark, it's yucky brownish, blondish, bland and unattractive. I don't have gray hair.. don't know why.. I've sure earned it. My sister has beautiful gray hair.. but my head will not produce gray. I guess one day, when I pass out from the smell, I'll be forced to once again go back to yucky.> > Peggy, why are you not speaking out on this issue. You have beautiful hair.. and you aren't sharing your hair secrets.> > Bless your Heart (and head) Gale in TX IPF 10/06> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord