RemedySpot.com

Re: Oops gave the game away

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It was great! I sent it on to al the "mums" I know. I too grew up Catholic ( main reason why I have six kids) and switched to protestant when I married. Did you ever read the book Growing up Catholic? It's hilarious! On the serious side, I have been thinking of Casey. Praying she continues to make progress. Take care -

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Oops gave the game away

I just realised I forgot to change the subject line of the Mother's Day humour that my daughter sent to me.....That sure gives away her leanings on the subject of Religion ...as I've said before, overall, OZ ia a VERY secular culture...!

Having said THAT it is also true that the fastest growing Religion here is Buddhism....

For myself, I describe myself, culturally, as a Lapsed Catholic Choclatarian! I did so much Church in my childhood that I'm now pretty allergic to organised religion of any sort. (of course there's a lot more to it than just mere overdosing but that's not relevant to this Forum!)

I would like to say I mean no offence to any followers of any Religion & heartily respect your beliefs & your freedom to pursue those beliefs.

Apologies if I have inadvertently offended any of you.

in Oz