RemedySpot.com

Re: Zena's hair

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena,

First I loved loved the last pictures you posted. All the dress up and history looks like so much fun! And I think as a Warrior princess purple and scarlett are the perfect royal colors. D Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re:Joyce

Irene, a couple of months ago I had scarlett and purple streaks put in my hair. Life's too short for natural colours!

They've faded a bit now, so I'm going to have to think about another colour scheme

Love Ze xx> > > > >> > > > > Joyce, how in the world do you get through each day without> > > > pulling your hair out! I'm so sorry you are so covered in horrible,> > > > itchy bumps.. I hope by now you have it under control. Do you? Happy> > > > you enjoyed your Mexican dinner with your husband...how nice.> > > > > Joy in Seattle> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Joy/Seattle> > > > > Interstitual PF-3/2006>

> > > > PAH-1/2008> > > > > HP-2007> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>