RemedySpot.com

prayer request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Special Prayer Request from Peggy Lesley at Brookwood Church .I am starting a signing for my son's best friend who has cancer(Hodgkin's Lymphoma). He is 11 years old and is not doing well at all.

He was diagnosed with this cancer 2 weeks ago and the tumor is next tohis jugular vein and entwined in it...has moved his wind pipe over ainch making it hard for him to breathe.The tumor is the size of a large eggplant and is sitting right above

his heart. This little boy needs all the prayer he can get.I would like you to sign this and pass it on to as many people as youcan.Once we get to a thousand people can you please send this back to meat: 1volsgirl@...

<http://us.f566.mail./ym/Compose?To=1volsgirl@...>When I get the 1000 people that have signed it...I am going to print

this up for my sons best friend and show him how many peoplecare and how many people are praying for him to get better. If you havea heart at all, you will all do this f or me.I love this child as though he is my own and we really need all the

prayers!Thank you,1.. Peggy Lesley - Brookwood Church4th and 5th grade Volunteer CoordinatorPlease don't just Forward this. Copy and paste it into a new messagethen add your name to the bottom of the list and send it out to as many

people as you can and pray for him!2. Connie McGraw3. Harper4. Harper5. Jessalyn Harper6. Corey Harper7. 8. Kayla Self9. Hulsey II10. Bree Hulsey11. Upchurch

12. Celia Cornett13. e Huggins14. Jo Sailers15. Deborah Dilbeck16. Jane Nielsen17. Bobbie Brasher18. Ruth Brown19. Tonya Brown20. Dwayne Brown21. Ashleigh Brown22. Brown

23. Doris 24. Eddie 25. Greg 26. Myrtle Machen27. Glenn 28. Janice 29. Kim Tribble30. Judy Armstrong31. Gerald Armstrong32. Pam Black33. Cathryn

34. Riggins35. Melinda Lenning36. Carolyn McCain37.Mandy Lowery38.Eddie Lowery39.Diane Newman40. Gail Cates41. Donnie Cates42. Wanda Wilkerson43. Delker44. on

45. Atkins46. Brent 47. Caroline 48. Linden Atkins49. Paige 50. Tony Huff51. Paige 52. Caroline 53. Stacey Turknett-- "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which

does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." -Kahlil Gibran "Happiness and suffering are opposites, so if something is a real cause of happiness it can not give rise to suffering." from Transform Your Life: A Blissful Journey by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.