RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: a, infrared sauna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My portable infrared sauna sounds exactly like yours Sis and I love it. It works really well. They have pictures of it on Ebay. That is where I bought mine. It is made of cloth and folds up. It came with a little fold up chair. I think I spent approx $250. I have been storing mine in the basement because it was too hot to use it in the summer. It works really well though. I feel it is well worth the money.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Hugs~

a

From: auntsisnj <auntsisnj@...> Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 5:47:28 PMSubject: Re: a, infrared sauna

a,Same here - I have a portable infrared sauan and I didn't use it in the summer, but keep meaning to pull it back out again so I can use it now. I went on e-bay and found mine, it was somewhere around $200 or $250. It works well, and it's made of cloth and folds up when not in use. Sis> > > >> > > > Hi Patty,> > > > I'm so very sorry for the pain you and your family are going> > > through with the death of your nephew. What a tragedy! > > > > > > > > You are very right. Suicide is never the answer! It would > be> > > the worst thing a person could do to those that are left behind. > > > > > > > > Please take care of

yourself. It would be a terrible thing if > you> > > had a relapse with your health. > > > > > > > > Love,> > > > a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@ ....>> > > > > > > > Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:44:30 AM> > > > Subject: Thoughts on loneliness and suicide> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Ladies,> > > > I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and > God put> > > on my heart something I needed to talk about with some of you. > Not> > > all of

you, but those who are alone or feeling lonely this holiday> > > season. It's a tough time for some of us, for various reasons.. > > > Sometimes this season brings back memories that are cherished and> > > bring joy, but sometimes the holidays bring times of painful > memories> > > that would rather be forgotten. Sometimes just the loneliness we> > > feel while others are celebrating can make us despondent. For our> > > family, this holiday will likely not ever be the same, with the> > > passing of my beloved nephew. > > > > > > > > Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either in > our> > > own life, or when discovering that someone you know is trying to > cope> > > with the aftermath of a suicide in their

family. It's so hard to> > > know how to respond. Suicide is not a foreign idea to those of us> > > with breast implants.... . .we have known women on this group and > in> > > the breast implant issue who have sadly, tragically ended their > life> > > even as we have tried to love them through their struggles. Many,> > > many women with illness associated with breast implants > contemplate> > > suicide, yours truly included. There were times when I sat on the > edge> > > of my bed and thought how I could best do it so that there were no> > > messes to clean up. But ultimately, I just knew and clung to the > fact> > > that my God loves me completely, and my family desperately needs> > > me...my children need me. My

husband needs me. My parents would> > > absolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my > own> > > life and> > > > leaving them to mourn. Suicide is just not an answer, no matter> > > how desperate the situation. It may seem an easy way out, but it> > > creates so much more pain than if you just reach out to someone > and> > > ask for help.> > > > > > > > We have no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We are> > > still deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are > going> > > to be extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in > burying> > > this young man who had so much life ahead of him. I just wish so> > > much that, first of all, I would have

corresponded with him more> > > frequently to know his needs more intimately, but most of all, I > wish> > > he would have reached out to anyone of us who would have done > anything> > > for him, to help him.> > > > > > > > And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking here > and> > > staying silent....there are literally hundreds of you women out > there> > > who have never posted on our group. I know, because I see the> > > memberships and the numbers of new women who sign up daily, yet we> > > never hear from you.. I respect everything about you....and I > know> > > that sometimes it is very troubling to write publicly about your> > > struggles and fears and concerns. Some of you are just too timid

> and> > > shy to come out and tell us what you are going through; others > are too> > > afraid of being found out, who have names that could be recognized> > > easily. Please hear me...I respect you for your choices, and I > want> > > to help you in whatever way I can. I just don't want you to be > alone> > > or feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles. If > you> > > need to reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do > not let> > > your fear consume you....Please just reach out. Talk to > someone. A> > > > friend, a family member, a church staff member, anyone who you> > > think might be willing to spend time with you. I'm here if you > need> > > me. I've been through

enough in this issue that my shoulders are> > > wide and strong...... and I can carry alot. > > > > > > > > Just know that suicide is never an answer, ever. There are > people> > > who love you and care for you, if only you let them know you need > an> > > ear and a shoulder. Sometimes that person may be someone you > least> > > expect to be available to you, but who understands the pain you > feel> > > better than anyone else. Just reach out. > > > > > > > > I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses hidden so> > > that those who want to write without fear of being discovered can > do> > > so freely. We've had cases where I had to go back and delete all > the> > > posts from

women who were mortified that they've revealed > something> > > private about themselves to the world on this group.. If you > are one> > > who lurks because you are afraid of revealing your identity, > would you> > > please let me know how I can help you? > > > > > > > > Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going > through> > > the pain and anguish we now are. It's devastating. If you are > one> > > who has contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from your> > > sorrows, please listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so > much> > > pain in its wake. My grief has been overwhelming in the last few> > > days, and I've even wondered if it is going to bring back some> > > symptoms.... I've had a few things

that have made me nervous. The> > > worst is yet to come as we bury him and say goodbye forever.> > > > I care about you all....and just wanted to let you know....don' > t> > > ever do anything that is final without reaching out first.....we > are> > > here if you need someone, and if you don't want to write publicly,> > > please write me privately. I'm here if you need an ear.> > > > God bless you all,> > > > Patty> > > >> > >> >>