RemedySpot.com

Healing PoWWoW - for Divorced or Separated Women - Westerville, Ohio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings, All. I received following email and felt is was worthy of passing on. Please forward to anyone you feel may be interested. Blessings for Peace, Beauty and overflowing Abundance today and every day. Rosser <angela@...> wrote: Hello Friends, Many of you know that I am starting a workshop series for women going through divorce and/or

separation. I'm asking that you forward this information to everyone you know. Below are the details for the support group/workshop series. What is it? A Healing PoWWoW (Power of Women Wonder of Women) - This is a workshop about healing our hearts. It is not a "male bashing" or "gripe” session, but it is an opportunity for you to change your view on your divorce and to see it as a chance to grow and become a better person. Each workshop will focus on a different topic such

as; How to Begin Healing, Acceptance, Guilt & Shame, Loving Yourself, Finding Hope, and How to Move Forward. Who is the group facilitator, Rosser? I am a healing woman who decided to end my marriage last summer. I have two young children and only worked part-time outside my home until last June. I have worked with many counselors including a life coach, who helped me learn how to manifest a better life for myself by changing my thoughts, words, and actions. I have

helped many friends and family members as they have struggled to make sense of life’s challenges and to find light in times of darkness. I will share with you how to begin a new chapter in your life, no matter how scared or lost you feel right now, you are not alone. My bachelor's degree is in psychology and women's studies. I have been working diligently on my own mental and physical health using numerous modalities for the last several years. I will share with you the tools and resources that will be most helpful to you so that you may move

forward. I will show you how to leave behind your negative thoughts and to learn to love yourself and the place where you are right now. I can and will help you heal. Want more details? When: This is a six-session workshop, with meetings scheduled every other Wednesday, beginning February 20th.

The meetings will be from 7:00-8:30. Place: My apartment, in Westerville (address will be given at time of registration) Contact me to register: reply to the above email: angela@.... Cost: $10/week or $50 paid at the first class for all six

workshops. This cost includes many of the supplies you will need. I look forward to working with you and know I will help you find the path from pain and suffering into appreciation, love, and joy. With lots of love, RosserIn Lak'ech (I am another you)www.-Rollins.com@...337-794-0062