RemedySpot.com

Re:Personal prayer request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Liane;

How horrible! I'm so sorry you and the goats had to go through that! I think that fulfilled his purpose on earth (to give happiness to YOU), so that when it was time for him to move somewhere else, he was able to graduate from this school that we call life. Yes, I believe even animals learn things in this life. Things that are on their mental level of thinking. If Humphrey goes, it may be the same reason that he has graduated. Sending you love and praying for your comfort and strength Liane; and that you will feel that peace that passes all understanding. Praying for Humphrey that he will be at peace and out of pain while healing. If you ever find out whose dogs they were, please report them. Those could have been children that were attacked! My brother was attacked by a 2 big dogs that were on leashes, and he just walked by them and they went nuts. There was a little boy on a little bike right behind my brother, so we are glad my brother took whatever injuries that little boy might have gotten, but it has made my brother afraid to walk on the same side of the street as dogs now. He is very sensitive. Too sensitive for this world I think. We love you precious Liane. You will be with your goats again. God gave them to you forever. They are part of your family now. I don't think every farm animal falls into that category of being with you forever in the next life, but pets definitely do.

Blessings,

Sheila