RemedySpot.com

healing prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.beliefnet.com/prayeroftheday/more_prayers.asp?paid=52 & faid=68Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Sharon, then why dont you put it off until next weekend,, that way you will have a couple of days to rest up between shot day and when you have to go back to work?SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: NOOOO, we're having very icy conditions today and yesterday. I got a call from the pharmacy, It looks as if I won't get it today. No UPS trucks are being dispatched in my area. ARRRHHH Sharon

Re: I will begin tx/Sharon Has he (or she) come yet? Be sure and let us know. I sometimes thing this disease takes us through one nerve wracking wall at a time - kind of like peeling away the skin of an onion! Once that truck drives up, you'll have one more layer gone! You're doing great! hug, k Jackie Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Thank you Tim. I also have a brother who prays for me each day. I'm blessed

***Just got delivery of the pegasys, and found out I have to go to the drugstore to pick up the copeg, didn't know that .....

Sharon

Re: Re: healing prayers

http://www.beliefnet.com/prayeroftheday/more_prayers.asp?paid=52 & faid=68Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote:

Sharon, then why dont you put it off until next weekend,, that way you will have a couple of days to rest up between shot day and when you have to go back to work?

• 1 year later...

I am sending healing prayers/blessings to all of those who are in need and reiki now...visualizing the healing light of love and joy surrounding us all, with wisdom, hope, courage and serenity,

many hugs of strength to you all, in MN

In a message dated 2/13/2008 7:36:09 A.M. Central Standard Time, writes:

Healing Prayer needed / once again ;)

"I hope your having a great day today and I hope you have a better day tomorrow" The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Benton <mail@...> wrote:

Benton has sent you a message on Humanity Healing Network

I am writing this to ask all the prayer warriors to pray for my X-husband.  He fell a month ago and hit his head and has fallen twice since then.  He has a subdural Hematoma now because of the fall.  This means he has been bleeding in his brain ever since that accident.  The other day after he fell again he was found by my 24 year old daughter having a seisure and is now in a comma. He has been this way for 5 days.  At first the Doctors thought he Was out too long without oxygen but that is incorrect.  His brain scan is improving.  My request of all the healing souls out there is to Pray for him and visualize his brain recovering from the Bleed.  Thank all of you for your concern and prayer it is sincerly appreciated. I am so happy to be on a site where I can ask for this kind of healing.

Love Benton

http://.ning.com/profiles/message/listInbox?xg_source=msg_mes_private

--

To control which emails you receive on Humanity Healing Network, go to:

http://.ning.com/?xgo=GwCsu0kG40q-rvdmgMeAZJ6uq8dQinyisW7iHysiGeGxgnorasWWUQ & xg_source=msg_mes_private