Please take care,

Kathy-fl

PF 4/07

> good afternoon everyone,

> I usually don't talk about myself

> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know

what

> has been going on

> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )

> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung ,

I

> couldn't take a deep breath

> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S

> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER

> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another

CT

> scan

> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled

in

> size so they called

> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away

> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at

the

> sign in desk

> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in

> grand rapids

> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.

> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast

is

> cancer

> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they

were

> not sure of

> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with

the

> large spot

> to make sure

>

> they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday

> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was

that

> the spots lower and smaller

> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper

lobe

> were the giant spot is

> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper

lobe

> and put me on some oral

> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest

> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant

> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy

> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone

say

> a little prayer for my family

> PLEASE?

> thank you

>

> Brett Bowser

> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.

>

Guest guest

Brett, I am so heart broken for you. Your family too but you are just so special to us. I will be praying for you, also. I won't be at Church until Sunday but will get you on the prayer list. I will pray for strength, Grace and Mercies for you. Keep the Faith. I love you and the little princess. You brighten my day with her sweet face and big blue eyes. Oh Brett try to stay strong. Here is ONE BIG HUG for YOU. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. good afternoon everyone,I usually don't talk about myselfand how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what has been going onand also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I couldn't take a deep breathit felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT scan and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in size so they calledmy pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right awayso my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the sign in desk and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in grand rapids he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs. they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is cancerbut there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were not sure of so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the large spot to make sure they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p.    probably monday my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that the spots lower and smallertest negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe were the giant spot isand if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe and put me on some oral chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant    but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say a little prayer for my familyPLEASE?thank you Brett Bowser familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.

Guest guest

Brett, I am so heart broken for you. Your family too but you are just so special to us. I will be praying for you, also. I won't be at Church until Sunday but will get you on the prayer list. I will pray for strength, Grace and Mercies for you. Keep the Faith. I love you and the little princess. You brighten my day with her sweet face and big blue eyes. Oh Brett try to stay strong. Here is ONE BIG HUG for YOU. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. good afternoon everyone,I usually don't talk about myselfand how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what has been going onand also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I couldn't take a deep breathit felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT scan and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in size so they calledmy pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right awayso my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the sign in desk and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in grand rapids he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs. they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is cancerbut there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were not sure of so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the large spot to make sure they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p.    probably monday my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that the spots lower and smallertest negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe were the giant spot isand if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe and put me on some oral chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant    but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say a little prayer for my familyPLEASE?thank you Brett Bowser familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Brett,

I am praying for God to wrap His arms around you and your whole family during this terrible time of not really knowing what is wrong.

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgiabowser wrote:>> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what > has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I > couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT > scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in > size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the > sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in > grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is > cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were > not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the > large spot> to make sure> > they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that > the spots lower and smaller> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe > were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe > and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say > a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Brett,

I am praying for God to wrap His arms around you and your whole family during this terrible time of not really knowing what is wrong.

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgiabowser wrote:>> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what > has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I > couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT > scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in > size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the > sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in > grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is > cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were > not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the > large spot> to make sure> > they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that > the spots lower and smaller> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe > were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe > and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say > a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Brett,

Love & Toodles

Guest guest

Brett, I know from experience that these days of waiting are some of the hardest days there are. Please know that my prayers for strength and safety and wisdom are shooting up as I type. God be with you. KJane wrote: Brett, I am praying for God to wrap His arms around you and your whole family during this terrible time of not really knowing what is wrong. Love & Toodles Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgiabowser wrote:>> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what > has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I > couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT > scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in > size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my

doctor met me at the > sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in > grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is > cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were > not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the > large spot> to make sure> > they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that > the spots lower and smaller> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe > were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe > and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the

rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say > a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will

serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Brett, I know from experience that these days of waiting are some of the hardest days there are. Please know that my prayers for strength and safety and wisdom are shooting up as I type. God be with you. KJane wrote: Brett, I am praying for God to wrap His arms around you and your whole family during this terrible time of not really knowing what is wrong. Love & Toodles Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgiabowser wrote:>> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what > has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I > couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT > scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in > size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my

doctor met me at the > sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in > grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is > cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were > not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the > large spot> to make sure> > they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that > the spots lower and smaller> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe > were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe > and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the

rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say > a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will

serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Brett, Waiting is so hard. I pray God's peace in your hearts.. the

peace that passes all understanding. It is human nature to project

all the possibilities.. so, when you do... pause, take Jesus by the

hand and ask him to take you to the Throne of God. There is peace

for the heart at the Throne. I'm spending a lot of time there myself

lately. Holding you up in prayer.. Gale in TX IPF 10/06

>

>

> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know

> what has been going on

> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung ,

I

> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another

CT

> scan

> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled

in

> size so they called

> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at

the

> sign in desk

> grand rapids

> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast

is

> cancer

> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they

were

> not sure of

> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with

the

> large spot

> to make sure

>

> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was

that

> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper

lobe

> were the giant spot is

> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper

lobe

> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone

say

> PLEASE?

> thank you

>

> Brett Bowser

>

Guest guest

Brett, Positive thoughts and lots of

prayer are headed your way.

You are both strong..you support each other.

You have our support and love too.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

brett bowser wrote:

good afternoon everyone,

I usually don't talk about myself

and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone

know what has been going on

and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )

well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung

, I couldn't take a deep breath

it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S

so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER

so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did

another CT scan

and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more

than tripled in size so they called

my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right

away

so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me

at the sign in desk

and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the

hospital in grand rapids

he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.

they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so

fast is cancer

but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they

were not sure of

so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with

the large spot

to make sure

they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday

my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was

that the spots lower and smaller

test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper

lobe were the giant spot is

and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper

lobe and put me on some oral

chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest

If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant

but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy

my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could

everyone say a little prayer for my family

PLEASE?

thank you

Brett Bowser

familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.6/1482 - Release Date: 6/4/2008 7:10 AM

Guest guest

Brett,

This does not sound good, not good at all. I don't suppose they think it could be pneumonia or something not so scarey???? There is something so wrong about your having to deal with all this at your young age. Please keep us informed as to the findings. I'm so grateful that your docs are treating it as urgent!

Brett, there are some forms of fibrosis that are called DIP, BOOP and Broncholitis (sp?) that may produce spots on X-rays. Look up some of those and see what you think. I pray that God watches over you and that whatever it is, it will be treatable without surgery.

Let us know. Give that sweet Sunshine Girl a hug for me. I saved the picture. Going to use it for a screen saver.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what > has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I > couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT > scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in > size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the > sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in > grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is > cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were > not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the > large spot> to make sure> > they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that > the spots lower and smaller> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe > were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe > and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say > a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Brett,

This does not sound good, not good at all. I don't suppose they think it could be pneumonia or something not so scarey???? There is something so wrong about your having to deal with all this at your young age. Please keep us informed as to the findings. I'm so grateful that your docs are treating it as urgent!

Brett, there are some forms of fibrosis that are called DIP, BOOP and Broncholitis (sp?) that may produce spots on X-rays. Look up some of those and see what you think. I pray that God watches over you and that whatever it is, it will be treatable without surgery.

Let us know. Give that sweet Sunshine Girl a hug for me. I saved the picture. Going to use it for a screen saver.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what > has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I > couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT > scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in > size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the > sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in > grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is > cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were > not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the > large spot> to make sure> > they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that > the spots lower and smaller> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe > were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe > and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say > a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Brett,

Guest guest

Brett, big hugs and prayers coming your way from Texas! You know that

we're all thinking of you and will be waiting to hear what is going on.

Big hugs to your family too!

Babs in Texas

>

> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what

> has been going on

> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I

> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT

> scan

> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in

> size so they called

> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the

> sign in desk

> grand rapids

> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is

> cancer

> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were

> not sure of

> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the

> large spot

> to make sure

>

> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that

> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe

> were the giant spot is

> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe

> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say

> PLEASE?

> thank you

>

> Brett Bowser

>

Guest guest

Babs in Texas

>

> has been going on

> scan

> size so they called

> sign in desk

> grand rapids

> cancer

> not sure of

> large spot

> to make sure

>

> were the giant spot is

> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe

> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say

> PLEASE?

> thank you

>

> Brett Bowser

>

Guest guest

Babs in Texas

>

> has been going on

> scan

> size so they called

> sign in desk

> grand rapids

> cancer

> not sure of

> large spot

> to make sure

>