RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Thoughts on loneliness and suicide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How scary for you to feel those old symptoms!!! Be sure to give your body the rest it needs, Patty.

I am not 100% well yet, however, I am sooo much better than I was prior to explant!! That was the most terrifying time of my life. It was amazing to me how many symptoms were gone in the recovery room. Do you remember me telling you that Dr Huang said that she and the anesthesiologist noticed my blood pressure lowered into normal range immediately when she removed the implants from my chest and that I needed to be careful to monitor my blood pressure because I was on a high dosage of Benicar for my blood pressure which I might not need at all or not as high of a dosage? Well......I have not needed any blood pressure medicine since explant. My blood pressure is perfect without medication!

Approx. one month ago I was getting weak, had pain in my neck and felt dizzy and fatigued. Blood tests showed reactived Epstein Barr Virus. I had been too busy and had quite a bit of stress going on in my life at the time. I have been trying to get more rest and have tried to lower my stress level as much as possible. The symptoms are calming down. I know my immune system took a huge hit from the implants!! But I am so grateful to have come so far in the 9 months since explant. I'm still only able to work part-time and I am also tending my two little grandbabies one day each week. I am doing so much better than I was 9 months ago. I have had to learn how to live differently and live a more balanced life. I used to be 'the girl constantly on the go' but have had to change so my body can

heal from the damage caused by implants.

Life is good! Take care and God Bless!

a

From: glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:48:47 AMSubject: Re: Thoughts on loneliness and suicide

Dear a,Thank you for your letter...it is good to hear from you again.I hope you are doing well. Be blessed and take good care of yourselfthis season...I noticed a few things with my health that have occurred during thistragedy, but I am praying that through faith all will be well. MostlyI am just very tired and emotionally exhausted, and with that cameneck pain and that old feeling I had with not being able to lift myhead from the pillow. It was weird feeling that again.But God is good to us...our faith will carry us. Be well a!Love,Patty>> Hi Patty,> I'm so very sorry for the pain you and your family are goingthrough with the death of your

nephew. What a tragedy! > > You are very right. Suicide is never the answer! It would bethe worst thing a person could do to those that are left behind. > > Please take care of yourself. It would be a terrible thing if youhad a relapse with your health. > > Love,> a> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@ ...>> > Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:44:30 AM> Subject: Thoughts on loneliness and suicide> > > Hi Ladies,> I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and

God puton my heart something I needed to talk about with some of you. Notall of you, but those who are alone or feeling lonely this holidayseason. It's a tough time for some of us, for various reasons.. Sometimes this season brings back memories that are cherished andbring joy, but sometimes the holidays bring times of painful memoriesthat would rather be forgotten. Sometimes just the loneliness wefeel while others are celebrating can make us despondent. For ourfamily, this holiday will likely not ever be the same, with thepassing of my beloved nephew. > > Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either in ourown life, or when discovering that someone you know is trying to copewith the aftermath of a suicide in their family. It's so hard toknow how to respond. Suicide is not a foreign idea to those of uswith breast

implants.... . .we have known women on this group and inthe breast implant issue who have sadly, tragically ended their lifeeven as we have tried to love them through their struggles. Many,many women with illness associated with breast implants contemplatesuicide, yours truly included. There were times when I sat on the edgeof my bed and thought how I could best do it so that there were nomesses to clean up. But ultimately, I just knew and clung to the factthat my God loves me completely, and my family desperately needsme...my children need me. My husband needs me. My parents wouldabsolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my ownlife and> leaving them to mourn. Suicide is just not an answer, no matterhow desperate the situation. It may seem an easy way out, but itcreates so much more pain than if you just reach out to someone andask for

help.> > We have no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We arestill deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are goingto be extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in buryingthis young man who had so much life ahead of him. I just wish somuch that, first of all, I would have corresponded with him morefrequently to know his needs more intimately, but most of all, I wishhe would have reached out to anyone of us who would have done anythingfor him, to help him.> > And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking here andstaying silent....there are literally hundreds of you women out therewho have never posted on our group. I know, because I see thememberships and the numbers of new women who sign up daily, yet wenever hear from you. I respect everything about you....and I knowthat sometimes it is very

troubling to write publicly about yourstruggles and fears and concerns. Some of you are just too timid andshy to come out and tell us what you are going through; others are tooafraid of being found out, who have names that could be recognizedeasily. Please hear me...I respect you for your choices, and I wantto help you in whatever way I can. I just don't want you to be aloneor feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles. If youneed to reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do not letyour fear consume you....Please just reach out. Talk to someone. A> friend, a family member, a church staff member, anyone who youthink might be willing to spend time with you. I'm here if you needme. I've been through enough in this issue that my shoulders arewide and strong.....and I can carry alot. > > Just know that

suicide is never an answer, ever. There are peoplewho love you and care for you, if only you let them know you need anear and a shoulder. Sometimes that person may be someone you leastexpect to be available to you, but who understands the pain you feelbetter than anyone else. Just reach out. > > I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses hidden sothat those who want to write without fear of being discovered can doso freely. We've had cases where I had to go back and delete all theposts from women who were mortified that they've revealed somethingprivate about themselves to the world on this group. If you are onewho lurks because you are afraid of revealing your identity, would youplease let me know how I can help you? > > Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going throughthe pain and anguish we now are. It's

devastating. If you are onewho has contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from yoursorrows, please listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so muchpain in its wake. My grief has been overwhelming in the last fewdays, and I've even wondered if it is going to bring back somesymptoms.... I've had a few things that have made me nervous. Theworst is yet to come as we bury him and say goodbye forever.> I care about you all....and just wanted to let you know....don' tever do anything that is final without reaching out first....we arehere if you need someone, and if you don't want to write publicly,please write me privately. I'm here if you need an ear.> God bless you all,> Patty>