RemedySpot.com

Re: Thoughts on loneliness and suicide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Darling Patty:

Thank you for such a beautiful letter. , and I would love to express our deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your nephew. This must be so heartbreaking for you and you family. Here in your special group, we are fighting to live, and then something tragic happens to a healthy young man. This should never ever happen to anyone. Please do not blame yourself.

Stay strong, we love you always...Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````

Thoughts on loneliness and suicide

Hi Ladies,I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and God put on my heart something I needed to talk about with some of you. Not all of you, but those who are alone or feeling lonely this holiday season. It's a tough time for some of us, for various reasons. Sometimes this season brings back memories that are cherished and bring joy, but sometimes the holidays bring times of painful memories that would rather be forgotten. Sometimes just the loneliness we feel while others are celebrating can make us despondent. For our family, this holiday will likely not ever be the same, with the passing of my beloved nephew. Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either in our own life, or when discovering that someone you know is trying to cope with the aftermath of a suicide in their family. It's so hard to know how to respond. Suicide is not a foreign idea to those of us with breast implants.....we have known women on this group and in the breast implant issue who have sadly, tragically ended their life even as we have tried to love them through their struggles. Many, many women with illness associated with breast implants contemplate suicide, yours truly included. There were times when I sat on the edge of my bed and thought how I could best do it so that there were no messes to clean up. But ultimately, I just knew and clung to the fact that my God loves me completely, and my family desperately needs me...my children need me. My husband needs me. My parents would absolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my own life and leaving them to mourn. Suicide is just not an answer, no matter how desperate the situation. It may seem an easy way out, but it creates so much more pain than if you just reach out to someone and ask for help.We have no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We are still deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are going to be extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in burying this young man who had so much life ahead of him. I just wish so much that, first of all, I would have corresponded with him more frequently to know his needs more intimately, but most of all, I wish he would have reached out to anyone of us who would have done anything for him, to help him.And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking here and staying silent....there are literally hundreds of you women out there who have never posted on our group. I know, because I see the memberships and the numbers of new women who sign up daily, yet we never hear from you. I respect everything about you....and I know that sometimes it is very troubling to write publicly about your struggles and fears and concerns. Some of you are just too timid and shy to come out and tell us what you are going through; others are too afraid of being found out, who have names that could be recognized easily. Please hear me...I respect you for your choices, and I want to help you in whatever way I can. I just don't want you to be alone or feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles. If you need to reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do not let your fear consume you....Please just reach out. Talk to someone. A friend, a family member, a church staff member, anyone who you think might be willing to spend time with you. I'm here if you need me. I've been through enough in this issue that my shoulders are wide and strong....and I can carry alot. Just know that suicide is never an answer, ever. There are people who love you and care for you, if only you let them know you need an ear and a shoulder. Sometimes that person may be someone you least expect to be available to you, but who understands the pain you feel better than anyone else. Just reach out. I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses hidden so that those who want to write without fear of being discovered can do so freely. We've had cases where I had to go back and delete all the posts from women who were mortified that they've revealed something private about themselves to the world on this group. If you are one who lurks because you are afraid of revealing your identity, would you please let me know how I can help you? Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going through the pain and anguish we now are. It's devastating. If you are one who has contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from your sorrows, please listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so much pain in its wake. My grief has been overwhelming in the last few days, and I've even wondered if it is going to bring back some symptoms....I've had a few things that have made me nervous. The worst is yet to come as we bury him and say goodbye forever.I care about you all....and just wanted to let you know....don't ever do anything that is final without reaching out first....we are here if you need someone, and if you don't want to write publicly, please write me privately. I'm here if you need an ear.God bless you all,Patty

Hi Patty,

I'm so very sorry for the pain you and your family are going through with the death of your nephew. What a tragedy!

You are very right. Suicide is never the answer! It would be the worst thing a person could do to those that are left behind.

Please take care of yourself. It would be a terrible thing if you had a relapse with your health.

Love,

a

From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:44:30 AMSubject: Thoughts on loneliness and suicide

Hi Ladies,I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and God put on my heart something I needed to talk about with some of you. Not all of you, but those who are alone or feeling lonely this holiday season. It's a tough time for some of us, for various reasons. Sometimes this season brings back memories that are cherished and bring joy, but sometimes the holidays bring times of painful memories that would rather be forgotten. Sometimes just the loneliness we feel while others are celebrating can make us despondent. For our family, this holiday will likely not ever be the same, with the passing of my beloved nephew. Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either in our own life, or when discovering that someone you know is trying to cope with the aftermath of a suicide in their family. It's so hard to know how to respond. Suicide is not a foreign

idea to those of us with breast implants.... .we have known women on this group and in the breast implant issue who have sadly, tragically ended their life even as we have tried to love them through their struggles. Many, many women with illness associated with breast implants contemplate suicide, yours truly included. There were times when I sat on the edge of my bed and thought how I could best do it so that there were no messes to clean up. But ultimately, I just knew and clung to the fact that my God loves me completely, and my family desperately needs me...my children need me. My husband needs me. My parents would absolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my own life and leaving them to mourn. Suicide is just not an answer, no matter how desperate the situation. It may seem an easy way out, but it creates so much more pain than if you just reach out to someone and ask for help.We have

no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We are still deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are going to be extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in burying this young man who had so much life ahead of him. I just wish so much that, first of all, I would have corresponded with him more frequently to know his needs more intimately, but most of all, I wish he would have reached out to anyone of us who would have done anything for him, to help him.And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking here and staying silent....there are literally hundreds of you women out there who have never posted on our group. I know, because I see the memberships and the numbers of new women who sign up daily, yet we never hear from you. I respect everything about you....and I know that sometimes it is very troubling to write publicly about your struggles and fears and concerns.

Some of you are just too timid and shy to come out and tell us what you are going through; others are too afraid of being found out, who have names that could be recognized easily. Please hear me...I respect you for your choices, and I want to help you in whatever way I can. I just don't want you to be alone or feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles. If you need to reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do not let your fear consume you....Please just reach out. Talk to someone. A friend, a family member, a church staff member, anyone who you think might be willing to spend time with you. I'm here if you need me. I've been through enough in this issue that my shoulders are wide and strong....and I can carry alot. Just know that suicide is never an answer, ever. There are people who love you and care for you, if only you let them know you need an ear and a

shoulder. Sometimes that person may be someone you least expect to be available to you, but who understands the pain you feel better than anyone else. Just reach out. I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses hidden so that those who want to write without fear of being discovered can do so freely. We've had cases where I had to go back and delete all the posts from women who were mortified that they've revealed something private about themselves to the world on this group. If you are one who lurks because you are afraid of revealing your identity, would you please let me know how I can help you? Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going through the pain and anguish we now are. It's devastating. If you are one who has contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from your sorrows, please listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so much pain in its wake.

My grief has been overwhelming in the last few days, and I've even wondered if it is going to bring back some symptoms.... I've had a few things that have made me nervous. The worst is yet to come as we bury him and say goodbye forever.I care about you all....and just wanted to let you know....don' t ever do anything that is final without reaching out first....we are here if you need someone, and if you don't want to write publicly, please write me privately. I'm here if you need an ear.God bless you all,Patty

Dear Patty,

your words are so true.

I showed my children a picture of your nephew and explained to them what had happened, I had to, I had to talk to them about it and explain that its never the answer, that NOTHING is ever that bad, and that I am ALWAYS here for them to talk too. They were very upset for , you and his family, I hope it made them think (well I am sure it did). You are so right we need our loved ones to know how precious they are to us and that what ever their problems its always something we can get through.

I have a daughter of the same age...how 's mother is coping I don't know...bless her.

I am ashamed to say but there have been many a time the thought has crossed my mind, especially when I found out my boys had been affected by what I had done, and when I spend my life not being able to do anything because of the dizziness......day after day after day, its not a pleasant way to live, but I think of how my family would feel, it would destroy my kids.

I want to thank you for this group, for thinking of us when you have so much terrible pain in your life at the moment......but you still find the time to reach out.

was a handsome young man....its really affected me seeing his photo....what a terrible waste!!!

I hope you can all find peace from your pain.....

Words are not easy for me Patty, to put anything down in writing, I am no good at anything like that, but I just wanted to to send my heart felt thanks for your on going support.

Hugs Sue and family.

On 11/27/08, Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote:

Hi Ladies,I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and God put on my heart something I needed to talk about with some of you. Not all of you, but those who are alone or feeling lonely this holiday season. It's a tough time for some of us, for various reasons. Sometimes this season brings back memories that are cherished and bring joy, but sometimes the holidays bring times of painful memories that would rather be forgotten. Sometimes just the loneliness we feel while others are celebrating can make us despondent. For our family, this holiday will likely not ever be the same, with the passing of my beloved nephew.

Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either in our own life, or when discovering that someone you know is trying to cope with the aftermath of a suicide in their family. It's so hard to know how to respond. Suicide is not a foreign idea to those of us with breast implants.....we have known women on this group and in the breast implant issue who have sadly, tragically ended their life even as we have tried to love them through their struggles. Many, many women with illness associated with breast implants contemplate suicide, yours truly included. There were times when I sat on the edge of my bed and thought how I could best do it so that there were no messes to clean up. But ultimately, I just knew and clung to the fact that my God loves me completely, and my family desperately needs me...my children need me. My husband needs me. My parents would absolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my own life and leaving them to mourn. Suicide is just not an answer, no matter how desperate the situation. It may seem an easy way out, but it creates so much more pain than if you just reach out to someone and ask for help.

We have no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We are still deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are going to be extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in burying this young man who had so much life ahead of him. I just wish so much that, first of all, I would have corresponded with him more frequently to know his needs more intimately, but most of all, I wish he would have reached out to anyone of us who would have done anything for him, to help him.

And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking here and staying silent....there are literally hundreds of you women out there who have never posted on our group. I know, because I see the memberships and the numbers of new women who sign up daily, yet we never hear from you. I respect everything about you....and I know that sometimes it is very troubling to write publicly about your struggles and fears and concerns. Some of you are just too timid and shy to come out and tell us what you are going through; others are too afraid of being found out, who have names that could be recognized easily. Please hear me...I respect you for your choices, and I want to help you in whatever way I can. I just don't want you to be alone or feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles. If you need to reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do not let your fear consume you....Please just reach out. Talk to someone. A friend, a family member, a church staff member, anyone who you think might be willing to spend time with you. I'm here if you need me. I've been through enough in this issue that my shoulders are wide and strong....and I can carry alot.

Just know that suicide is never an answer, ever. There are people who love you and care for you, if only you let them know you need an ear and a shoulder. Sometimes that person may be someone you least expect to be available to you, but who understands the pain you feel better than anyone else. Just reach out.

I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses hidden so that those who want to write without fear of being discovered can do so freely. We've had cases where I had to go back and delete all the posts from women who were mortified that they've revealed something private about themselves to the world on this group. If you are one who lurks because you are afraid of revealing your identity, would you please let me know how I can help you?

Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going through the pain and anguish we now are. It's devastating. If you are one who has contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from your sorrows, please listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so much pain in its wake. My grief has been overwhelming in the last few days, and I've even wondered if it is going to bring back some symptoms....I've had a few things that have made me nervous. The worst is yet to come as we bury him and say goodbye forever.

I care about you all....and just wanted to let you know....don't ever do anything that is final without reaching out first....we are here if you need someone, and if you don't want to write publicly, please write me privately. I'm here if you need an ear.

God bless you all,Patty

Dearest Lea,

You are such a sweet lady, and your words of comfort are much

appreciated. will be buried finally tomorrow, in a private

ceremony. It has been an emotional weekend.

Thank you for your kind words.

With much love,

Patty

>

> My Darling Patty:

>

> Thank you for such a beautiful letter. , and I would love to

express our deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your nephew. This

must be so heartbreaking for you and you family. Here in your special

group, we are fighting to live, and then something tragic happens to a

healthy young man. This should never ever happen to anyone. Please do

not blame yourself.

>

> Stay strong, we love you always...Lea and

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````

> Thoughts on loneliness and suicide

>

>

> Hi Ladies,

> I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and

God put on my heart something I needed to talk about with some of you.

Not all of you, but those who are alone or feeling lonely this

holiday season. It's a tough time for some of us, for various

reasons. Sometimes this season brings back memories that are

cherished and bring joy, but sometimes the holidays bring times of

painful memories that would rather be forgotten. Sometimes just the

loneliness we feel while others are celebrating can make us

despondent. For our family, this holiday will likely not ever be the

same, with the passing of my beloved nephew.

>

> Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either

in our own life, or when discovering that someone you know is trying

to cope with the aftermath of a suicide in their family. It's so

hard to know how to respond. Suicide is not a foreign idea to those

of us with breast implants.....we have known women on this group and

in the breast implant issue who have sadly, tragically ended their

life even as we have tried to love them through their struggles.

Many, many women with illness associated with breast implants

contemplate suicide, yours truly included. There were times when I sat

on the edge of my bed and thought how I could best do it so that there

were no messes to clean up. But ultimately, I just knew and clung to

the fact that my God loves me completely, and my family desperately

needs me...my children need me. My husband needs me. My parents

would absolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my

own life and leaving them to mourn. Suicide is just not an answer, no

matter how desperate the situation. It may seem an easy way out, but

it creates so much more pain than if you just reach out to someone and

ask for help.

>

> We have no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We

are still deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are

going to be extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in

burying this young man who had so much life ahead of him. I just

wish so much that, first of all, I would have corresponded with him

more frequently to know his needs more intimately, but most of all, I

wish he would have reached out to anyone of us who would have done

anything for him, to help him.

>

> And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking

here and staying silent....there are literally hundreds of you women

out there who have never posted on our group. I know, because I see

the memberships and the numbers of new women who sign up daily, yet we

never hear from you. I respect everything about you....and I know

that sometimes it is very troubling to write publicly about your

struggles and fears and concerns. Some of you are just too timid and

shy to come out and tell us what you are going through; others are too

afraid of being found out, who have names that could be recognized

easily. Please hear me...I respect you for your choices, and I want

to help you in whatever way I can. I just don't want you to be alone

or feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles. If you

need to reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do not let

your fear consume you....Please just reach out. Talk to someone. A

friend, a family member, a church staff member, anyone who you think

might be willing to spend time with you. I'm here if you need me.

I've been through enough in this issue that my shoulders are wide and

strong....and I can carry alot.

>

> Just know that suicide is never an answer, ever. There are

people who love you and care for you, if only you let them know you

need an ear and a shoulder. Sometimes that person may be someone you

least expect to be available to you, but who understands the pain you

feel better than anyone else. Just reach out.

>

> I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses

hidden so that those who want to write without fear of being

discovered can do so freely. We've had cases where I had to go back

and delete all the posts from women who were mortified that they've

revealed something private about themselves to the world on this

group. If you are one who lurks because you are afraid of revealing

your identity, would you please let me know how I can help you?

>

> Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going

through the pain and anguish we now are. It's devastating. If you

are one who has contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from your

sorrows, please listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so much

pain in its wake. My grief has been overwhelming in the last few

days, and I've even wondered if it is going to bring back some

symptoms....I've had a few things that have made me nervous. The

worst is yet to come as we bury him and say goodbye forever.

> I care about you all....and just wanted to let you

know....don't ever do anything that is final without reaching out

first....we are here if you need someone, and if you don't want to

write publicly, please write me privately. I'm here if you need an ear.

> God bless you all,

> Patty

>

Dear a,

Thank you for your letter...it is good to hear from you again.

I hope you are doing well. Be blessed and take good care of yourself

this season...

I noticed a few things with my health that have occurred during this

tragedy, but I am praying that through faith all will be well. Mostly

I am just very tired and emotionally exhausted, and with that came

neck pain and that old feeling I had with not being able to lift my

head from the pillow. It was weird feeling that again.

But God is good to us...our faith will carry us.

Be well a!

Love,

Patty

>

> Hi Patty,

> I'm so very sorry for the pain you and your family are going

through with the death of your nephew.     What a tragedy!   

>

> You are very right.  Suicide is never the answer!     It would be

the worst thing a person could do to those that are left behind.  

>

> Please take care of yourself.   It would be a terrible thing if you

had a relapse with your health.  

>

> Love,

> a

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...>

>

> Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:44:30 AM

> Subject: Thoughts on loneliness and suicide

>

>

> Hi Ladies,

> I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and God put

on my heart something I needed to talk about with some of you.  Not

all of you, but those who are alone or feeling lonely this holiday

season.   It's a tough time for some of us, for various reasons.. 

Sometimes this season brings back memories that are cherished and

bring joy, but sometimes the holidays bring times of painful memories

that would rather be forgotten.   Sometimes just the loneliness we

feel while others are celebrating can make us despondent. For our

family, this holiday will likely not ever be the same, with the

passing of my beloved nephew.

>

> Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either in our

own life, or when discovering that someone you know is trying to cope

with the aftermath of a suicide in their family.   It's so hard to

know how to respond.  Suicide is not a foreign idea to those of us

with breast implants..... .we have known women on this group and in

the breast implant issue who have sadly, tragically ended their life

even as we have tried to love them through their struggles.  Many,

many women with illness associated with breast implants contemplate

suicide, yours truly included. There were times when I sat on the edge

of my bed and thought how I could best do it so that there were no

messes to clean up.  But ultimately, I just knew and clung to the fact

that my God loves me completely, and my family desperately needs

me...my children need me.  My husband needs me.  My parents would

absolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my own

life and

> leaving them to mourn.  Suicide is just not an answer, no matter

how desperate the situation.  It may seem an easy way out, but it

creates so much more pain than if you just reach out to someone and

ask for help.

>

> We have no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We are

still deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are going

to be extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in burying

this young man who had so much life ahead of him.   I just wish so

much that, first of all, I would have corresponded with him more

frequently to know his needs more intimately,  but most of all, I wish

he would have reached out to anyone of us who would have done anything

for him, to help him.

>

> And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking here and

staying silent....there are literally hundreds of you women out there

who have never posted on our group.  I know, because I see the

memberships and the numbers of new women who sign up daily, yet we

never hear from you.   I respect everything about you....and I know

that sometimes it is very troubling to write publicly about your

struggles and fears and concerns.  Some of you are just too timid and

shy to come out and tell us what you are going through; others are too

afraid of being found out, who have names that could be recognized

easily.  Please hear me...I respect you for your choices, and I want

to help you in whatever way I can.  I just don't want you to be alone

or feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles.  If you

need to reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do not let

your fear consume you....Please just reach out.  Talk to someone.  A

> friend, a family member, a church staff member, anyone who you

think might be willing to spend time with you.   I'm here if you need

me.   I've been through enough in this issue that my shoulders are

wide and strong.....and I can carry alot. 

>

> Just know that suicide is never an answer, ever.  There are people

who love you and care for you, if only you let them know you need an

ear and a shoulder.  Sometimes that person may be someone you least

expect to be available to you, but who understands the pain you feel

better than anyone else.  Just reach out. 

>

> I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses hidden so

that those who want to write without fear of being discovered can do

so freely.  We've had cases where I had to go back and delete all the

posts from women who were mortified that they've revealed something

private about themselves to the world on this group.   If you are one

who lurks because you are afraid of revealing your identity, would you

please let me know how I can help you?

>

> Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going through

the pain and anguish we now are.  It's devastating.  If you are one

who has contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from your

sorrows, please listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so much

pain in its wake.  My grief has been overwhelming in the last few

days, and I've even wondered if it is going to bring back some

symptoms.... I've had a few things that have made me nervous.  The

worst is yet to come as we bury him and say goodbye forever.

> I care about you all....and just wanted to let you know....don' t

ever do anything that is final without reaching out first....we are

here if you need someone, and if you don't want to write publicly,

please write me privately.  I'm here if you need an ear.

> God bless you all,

> Patty

>

Dear Sue,

You are such a gem....

When these tragedies occur, perhaps the best thing that can come of it

is that it saves others from going through the same thing if they can

realize that suicide solves nothing, but only propagates more pain to

those who are left behind. We are praying that 's death has

helped others in some way, somehow that we won't even realize.

Thank you for taking the time to share with your children...you are

such a wonderful and loving mother.

I love you Sue...God bless you...

I've posted more pictures on Facebook of my sister and her other

children that survive. They are all precious, as are all of you.

Be well....and dear God, please don't let this tragedy have caused any

of you stress!! You certainly don't need that....we are trusting God

for all things, and still believe that He is good to us.

was a believer, and we trust that his sorrows are gone now as he

rests in the arms of God.

Take care,

Patty

> >

> > Hi Ladies,

> > I have a few moments, now that my turkey is in the oven, and God

put on my

> > heart something I needed to talk about with some of you. Not all

of you,

> > but those who are alone or feeling lonely this holiday season.

It's a

> > tough time for some of us, for various reasons. Sometimes this season

> > brings back memories that are cherished and bring joy, but

sometimes the

> > holidays bring times of painful memories that would rather be

forgotten.

> > Sometimes just the loneliness we feel while others are celebrating

can make

> > us despondent. For our family, this holiday will likely not ever

be the

> > same, with the passing of my beloved nephew.

> >

> > Suicide is something that none of us wants to face, either in our

own life,

> > or when discovering that someone you know is trying to cope with the

> > aftermath of a suicide in their family. It's so hard to know how to

> > respond. Suicide is not a foreign idea to those of us with breast

> > implants.....we have known women on this group and in the breast

implant

> > issue who have sadly, tragically ended their life even as we have

tried to

> > love them through their struggles. Many, many women with illness

associated

> > with breast implants contemplate suicide, yours truly included.

There were

> > times when I sat on the edge of my bed and thought how I could

best do it so

> > that there were no messes to clean up. But ultimately, I just

knew and

> > clung to the fact that my God loves me completely, and my family

desperately

> > needs me...my children need me. My husband needs me. My parents

would

> > absolutely be destroyed by the ultimate selfish act of taking my

own life

> > and leaving them to mourn. Suicide is just not an answer, no

matter how

> > desperate the situation. It may seem an easy way out, but it

creates so

> > much more pain than if you just reach out to someone and ask for help.

> >

> > We have no answers as to why my nephew took his own life. We are still

> > deeply grieving, and tomorrow and the days following are going to be

> > extremely heartbreaking for us as we mourn together in burying

this young

> > man who had so much life ahead of him. I just wish so much that,

first of

> > all, I would have corresponded with him more frequently to know

his needs

> > more intimately, but most of all, I wish he would have reached out to

> > anyone of us who would have done anything for him, to help him.

> >

> > And so I turn my thoughts to those women who are lurking here and

staying

> > silent....there are literally hundreds of you women out there who

have never

> > posted on our group. I know, because I see the memberships and

the numbers

> > of new women who sign up daily, yet we never hear from you. I

respect

> > everything about you....and I know that sometimes it is very

troubling to

> > write publicly about your struggles and fears and concerns. Some

of you are

> > just too timid and shy to come out and tell us what you are going

through;

> > others are too afraid of being found out, who have names that could be

> > recognized easily. Please hear me...I respect you for your

choices, and I

> > want to help you in whatever way I can. I just don't want you to

be alone

> > or feel that you can't talk to someone about your struggles. If

you need to

> > reach out to someone, but are too afraid to, please do not let

your fear

> > consume you....Please just reach out. Talk to someone. A friend,

a family

> > member, a church staff member, anyone who you think might be

willing to

> > spend time with you. I'm here if you need me. I've been

through enough

> > in this issue that my shoulders are wide and strong....and I can carry

> > alot.

> >

> > Just know that suicide is never an answer, ever. There are people

who love

> > you and care for you, if only you let them know you need an ear and a

> > shoulder. Sometimes that person may be someone you least expect to be

> > available to you, but who understands the pain you feel better

than anyone

> > else. Just reach out.

> >

> > I've toyed with the idea of making our email addresses hidden so

that those

> > who want to write without fear of being discovered can do so

freely. We've

> > had cases where I had to go back and delete all the posts from

women who

> > were mortified that they've revealed something private about

themselves to

> > the world on this group. If you are one who lurks because you

are afraid

> > of revealing your identity, would you please let me know how I can

help you?

> >

> >

> > Ladies, I never, ever, ever thought my family would be going

through the

> > pain and anguish we now are. It's devastating. If you are one

who has

> > contemplated suicide as a way to find relief from your sorrows, please

> > listen to me and do not do this, as it leaves so much pain in its

wake. My

> > grief has been overwhelming in the last few days, and I've even

wondered if

> > it is going to bring back some symptoms....I've had a few things

that have

> > made me nervous. The worst is yet to come as we bury him and say

goodbye

> > forever.

> > I care about you all....and just wanted to let you know....don't

ever do

> > anything that is final without reaching out first....we are here

if you need

> > someone, and if you don't want to write publicly, please write me

> > privately. I'm here if you need an ear.

> > God bless you all,

> > Patty

> >

> >

> >

>