RemedySpot.com

Re: Rainbow Bridge for Liane and anyone else who has lost any beloved pets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Liane and Lara, I am a pet lover and my heart goes out to you. Our pets bring us so much unconditional love. Lara, thank you so much for posting this. I work with children and in fact my nephew's dog just died. I am going to print this and keep it for future use. Love, and Light CaroleLara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: RainbowBridge Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.When an animal dies that has been especially close tosomeone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they canrun and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm andcomfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restoredto health and vigor; those who were hurt or ! maimed are made whole and strongagain, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they eachmiss

someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes whenone suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent;His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flyingover the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friendfinally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be partedagain. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress thebeloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet,so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... ! Author unknown... Taken From : http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

Butterflies are free........ Carole

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.