RemedySpot.com

Personal prayer request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Family, I know I have been absent, but I am here, still reading and praying forall the requests. I have a personal prayer request. I am moving from my house in California to Virginia.Is taking a while to find good home for my farm animals,Sunday ,I found a gentleman that would take home my two boy Goats: and Humphrey He was coming today.This morning I woke up and I head an unusual dog barking, but I wasnot too concern, once my dogs were in and I live in the country side.When I went out to feed the chickens and ducks, I saw two dogs(neighborsdogs) inside of the goats pen, slaughtering them. is dead . Humphrey is in critical stage on the vet right now.Today would be the day they were going to live in the Mountains with afamily of goats. Please send a little prayer for my , so he can wait for me onthe rainbow bridge, and my dear little Humphrey, to make it. I sincerely appreciate you all. at his service, Liane Legey