RemedySpot.com

Re: Jack's Play

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jack, I have the same problems with anti biotics. Maybe not as severe but very uncomfortable all the same. Do you tell the director to break a leg prior to a play? If I was closer I would go. The least you could do fo us is to have some one take a picture of you in the tux and boots and post it to the albums. Good Luck

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: our friend has passedDate: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 08:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

Geeta,

I don't know the answer to your question about my posts. It may be that I don't post very often due to time constraints. I'm lucky to read them. But I'm doing fine. The biopsy went well and I recuperated quickly. You can't keep an old Texas cotton picker down. Unfortunately, after two days taking Amoxicillin I had a fine old time of five days with diarrhea. Now that did get me down, but I made it through OK and am now able to sit comfortably.

I attended a rehearsal of my play last night. The actors are doing fine without my nail biting interventions. We open next Thursday night. The theater seats 350 people, and I wonder how many may show up. Enough to make up a lynch mob, I'm sure. There is to be a talk back following the show. That's a session where the audience can pick my bones clean while I sit smiling through it all. I plan to wear my tuxedo and my red snake skin cowboy boots just to show them that I'm really tough. At least on the outside. I'll post the details on the Friday following the opening.

I feel suprisingly bright, cheerful and hopeful this morning. I hope the same for you and all our fellow support group members.

Jack

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Steve and Sher

I believe the custom is to tell the actor to break a leg, an odd way to wish one good luck. Some day I need to look up the origin of that statement. It probably dates back to Shakespeare. The playwright is of no consequence unless the play is a smash, then he becomes a genius.

I'll try to get a photo. Posting will take a considerable amount of ingenuity on my part. If you need a scanner, and it seems to me that you do, I don't have one. Yet.

Jack

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Jack... thanks for the update on 'break a leg'. Good luck then!

Yes, you need a scanner to get the picture into the computer.

Are you by chance one we can Google?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Guest guest