RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Geeta/Jack/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack... I nearly fell out of my chair when I read, "an old Texas cotton picker". Here I had you pictured in Maine, on the back deck, drinking tea and floating off to lotus land...later meeting me for a tea dance with a carnation in your lapel and me in a pink gossamer dress.

Oh, the writer in you had me entranced!

(Being a writer myself I responded in kind). What fun.

Now don't get me wrong...we have lots of Texans on the board---hey I love ya all. However, I didn't know I was 'dancing with an old cotton picker'.... (Now I hope everyone reading this knows I'm teasing Jack--pure satire). Some members had a great time (dancing) in Snyder, TX. just lately.

I lived in Longview, TX for four years, even if I didn't like it. sorry. Oh, this is so funny. Now I picture you in a tuxedo and red snake skin cowboy boots. Even figuratively speaking, that's quite a vision.

I'm anxious to hear how the play goes! I was thinking about it as I pulled a book out for you...it will go in the mail today or tomorrow.

Break a leg!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

MamaSher

I wasn't hiding the fact that I am a Texan. My daddy would set my feet to dancing if I were ever to deny that. I did grow up in Texas, and have on occassion lived there during my Air Force years and later in Dallas where I was co-founder and artistic director of the Playwrights Theater.

We go back a long ways. My great grandfather left Georgia in the 1830's to fight in the Texas revolution. He later became a member of the first cadre of the Texas Rangers. (When I told my grandaughters that he was a Texas Ranger, they got really excited to think their great-great grandfather was a baseball player.) I have the deeds to the property, 3000 acres, that President Lamarr granted to him Texas for the first ten years following the revolution was an independent nation.

Anyway, in the various interims of my life I have lived in New York City, Maine, Texas, Florida,

Alaska and Madrid , Spain. In Maine, I'm a yankee; in NYC, a slicker; in Texas, a cowboy;

in Florida, a beach bum; in Spain, bullfighter; in Alaska, I was cold.

In reality, I can be any image you create within your mind.

Jck

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04

Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

MamaSher

I wasn't hiding the fact that I am a Texan. My daddy would set my feet to dancing if I were ever to deny that. I did grow up in Texas, and have on occassion lived there during my Air Force years and later in Dallas where I was co-founder and artistic director of the Playwrights Theater.

We go back a long ways. My great grandfather left Georgia in the 1830's to fight in the Texas revolution. He later became a member of the first cadre of the Texas Rangers. (When I told my grandaughters that he was a Texas Ranger, they got really excited to think their great-great grandfather was a baseball player.) I have the deeds to the property, 3000 acres, that President Lamarr granted to him Texas for the first ten years following the revolution was an independent nation.

Anyway, in the various interims of my life I have lived in New York City, Maine, Texas, Florida,

Alaska and Madrid , Spain. In Maine, I'm a yankee; in NYC, a slicker; in Texas, a cowboy;

Jck

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04

Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

MamaSher

Jck