RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Geeta/Jack/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack... I nearly fell out of my chair when I read, "an old Texas cotton picker". Here I had you pictured in Maine, on the back deck, drinking tea and floating off to lotus land...later meeting me for a tea dance with a carnation in your lapel and me in a pink gossamer dress.

Oh, the writer in you had me entranced!

(Being a writer myself I responded in kind). What fun.

Now don't get me wrong...we have lots of Texans on the board---hey I love ya all. However, I didn't know I was 'dancing with an old cotton picker'.... (Now I hope everyone reading this knows I'm teasing Jack--pure satire). Some members had a great time (dancing) in Snyder, TX. just lately.

I lived in Longview, TX for four years, even if I didn't like it. sorry. Oh, this is so funny. Now I picture you in a tuxedo and red snake skin cowboy boots. Even figuratively speaking, that's quite a vision.

I'm anxious to hear how the play goes! I was thinking about it as I pulled a book out for you...it will go in the mail today or tomorrow.

Break a leg!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>