RemedySpot.com

liane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

much love and light your way Liane, 2 of my grown daughters losts beloved pets this week too... humanity is indeed ready for blessings of abundance in strength, courage, wisdom and fortitude for the days a head...

many blessings Liane, mary in mn

In a message dated 2/13/2008 7:36:09 A.M. Central Standard Time, writes:

Today would be the day they were going to live in the Mountains with afamily of goats.Please send a little prayer for my , so he can wait for me onthe rainbow bridge, and my dear little Humphrey, to make it.I sincerely appreciate you all.at his service,Liane Legey

"I hope your having a great day today and I hope you have a better day tomorrow" The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

• 8 months later...

I understand honey, I do know where you've been and how much youv'e continued to take on.I always thought you were amazing to be able to handle what was happenening to u and still be there 4 all of us.

I love u ...Forever and always......

Laurie

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

From: chancz2003 <evermind1009@...>Subject: [] Re: Annpouncement Number 2: The Saga continues! Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 9:31 AM

Oh Liane~I knew you wouldn't leave us. You are so important to so many people, both here at H.H. & myspace & just everywhere! I know in your heart you know that. You will be missed in your offical capacity, but we truly understand. Take time for yourself now. Know that you are in our hearts. I want to thank you again for all you've done for & helped us with personally. You respond wherever there is a need. You are a blessing to all. Now, let yourself be blessed!Love & Light*HUGS*Char>> > > > Hello Soul family> I guess I did not express myself right last night, and maybe there is a> reason for that.> I have been so very tired and I do believe that I may be

depressed.> Not because *HH*, but now that the storm has passed in my life, I can> really feel the hit of many events and situations that happened in my> recent past. Many of you already know that, But I almost lost my house> due to foreclose , Had to sale it in the hurry, lost most of my animals,> including my farm ones, and they were "my People".> I came to Virginia, with the specific Ideal to develop *HH* and I will> do it. *HH is my life purpose, I am just tired.> I am not leaving , just stepping into the background, so others (our> Good family) can take leadership positions.> I am not dead people, and I don't think I am close to pass, just not> yet...(Rolling eyes!)> Please understand that to manage and run not only HH but Rak 's page> is a unending Task. I feel honored but sometimes it just to much for a>

person.> Humanity Healing is a family and we are here together with one purpose,> to heal hearts, and you better believe we will.> > I am here , please consider supporting this cause assuming a> leadership position as an Ambassador,> a volunteer , or an adviser, or maybe run one of our networks.> I am here , I am not going nowhere and by the way, I did not ascend or> got kidnapped by any aliens.> Specially the dancing ones.> > > > Much Love and respect to all,> Liane>