RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 3959

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST. MY WIFE DIED LAST YEAR AND YOU ONLY BRING BACK HEARTBREAKING MEMORIES. PLEASE, NO APOLOGIES OR REPLIES JUST STOP IT.Breathe-Support wrote: Pulmonary Fibrosis On-line Support Messages In This Digest (25 Messages) 1. Health Care Ratings From: Fay 2. Wigs??? From: Joan Masters 3. Prayers for Brett and his family From: Joan Masters 4a. "SECRETS" From: Sher Bauman 4b. Re: "SECRETS" From: Beth 4c. Re: "SECRETS" From: Sher Bauman 5a. Test email From: Beth 5b. Re: Test email From: Sher Bauman 6. Test with signature From: Beth 7a. Hey, I just sent you an eCard from MyFunCards From: MamaSher 7b. Re: Hey, I just sent you an eCard from MyFunCards From: Peggy 7c. Re: Hey, I just sent you an eCard from MyFunCards From: Sher Bauman 8a. Re: rough couple of days From: Peggy 8b. Re: rough couple of days From: Jane 9a. Re: Blonde Jokes From: joynoel3208 10a. notify somebody From: joynoel3208 10b. Re: notify somebody From: Sher Bauman 11a. Photo Problems From: Beth 11b. Re: Photo Problems From: Peggy 11c. Re: Photo Problems From: angels_intheclouds 11d. Re: Photo Problems From: Beth 12.1. Beth From: Sher Bauman 12.2. Re: Beth From: angels_intheclouds 13a. For tommorrow.... From: angels_intheclouds 13b. Re: For tommorrow.... From: Zena View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. Health Care Ratings Posted by: " Fay" wjfay@... wjfay Wed Jun 4, 2008 12:43 pm (PDT) The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled: Too Much Treatment?The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the

country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than others and the study shows very little difference in how it affects the length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter where you stand on the issue. http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/business/columnists.nsf/maryjofeldstein/story/47EC43A3C671CF8C8625745E0008C18F?OpenDocument FayIPF 06/06 IL Back to top Reply to sender |

Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 2. Wigs??? Posted by: "Joan Masters" racheljm@... racheljm Wed Jun 4, 2008 12:49 pm (PDT) Hi Peggy -When I first moved to NC and didn't have a hairdresser, I went to a salon that was recommended by a neighbor. Well the stylist, apparently did not know how to give a short haircut with the bangs and sides and neckline 'feathered' or 'wispy' or 'fringe-like'. She had turned the chair around (I wasn't facing the mirror) and when she turned it back for me to check her work, I nearly died! I was about 1-inch all over and bluntly cut at all the edges. I'm overweight and looked like a big bowling ball with fringe on it! My daughter took me to one of the malls and I bought an expensive wig, but at least it looks natural (color and cut) and I felt that I could now go out without

wearing a brown paper bag over my head!You can also find wig ads in some magazines (I think about $29 and $49...I believe some are nationwide). The newer styles have a sort of 'beehive' of elasticized strips with spaces in between that allow your scalp to breathe and are much more comfortable (I had an 'old style' wig in the 70s that was like that). The only thing that I would say is to be sure that it is combed or 'styled' before you go out. I know a lady who always wears a wig and it never looks nice...all messy and looks like a bird's nest or something...you can definitely tell that she's wearing a wig.Good luck -JoanM Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 3. Prayers for Brett and his family Posted by: "Joan Masters" racheljm@... racheljm Wed Jun 4, 2008 1:04 pm (PDT) Dear Brett -I'm so very sorry that you and your family are having so much to deal with. My thoughts and prayers will be with you during this difficult time.Hugs -JoanM Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 4a. "SECRETS" Posted by: "Sher Bauman" bofus@... sher.bauman Wed Jun 4, 2008 1:05 pm (PDT) Well gang...the last batch went out today. I'm rather sure I have those in the database and many who are not.My apologies to those I missed...it's

impossible to mail to 600 members...many who do not post enough to get acquainted.I do love you all.MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (3) 4b. Re: "SECRETS" Posted by: " Beth" mbmurtha@... MBMurtha Wed Jun 4, 2008 2:04 pm (PDT) Sher,Thanks again for all the time and love you put into your "secret" project. I know everyone has enjoyed and appreciated

it!Love, Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Re:

Hey, I just sent you an eCard from MyFunCardsHi, I can't open it because it isn't Mac compatible. Isn't the thing about the most heart breaking we've heard on this board.. I am so upset for him and his family.Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.Hi, this is MamaSher. I just sent you an electronic greeting card - Click here to see it!ORCopy and paste this link into your web browser's address bar: http://ecards.myfuncards.com/myfuncards/RetrieveCard.jhtml?c=OIYamCC60GSIaRNXVEB8OB1Mjod79Hx0LRe1wYcMLvODXUrt9CZpW_OWvY_ZgiudORGo to the eCard Pickup Page and enter the following card code: OIYamCC60GSIaRNXVEB8OB1Mjod79Hx0LRe1wYcMLvODXUrt9CZpW_OWvY_ZgiudIf you have any questions, please visit our help pagesSend Your Own FREE Greeting Today - Click Here! Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 8a. Re: rough couple of days Posted by: "Peggy " pac1773@... peggycollins43 Wed Jun 4, 2008 2:19 pm (PDT) Brett, I am so heart broken for you. Your family too but you are just so special to us. I will be praying for you, also.I won't be at Church until Sunday but will get you on the prayer list.I will pray for strength, Grace and Mercies for you. Keep the Faith.I love you and the little princess. You brighten my day with her sweet face and big blue eyes.Oh Brett try to stay strong. Here is ONE BIG HUG

for YOU.Peggy, ipf 6/04 FloridaHappy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.good afternoon everyone,I usually don't talk about myselfand how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what has been going onand also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I couldn't take a deep breathit felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.Sso I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ERso I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT scanand turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in size so they calledmy pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right awayso my wife and I went there

yesterday morning my doctor met me at the sign in deskand wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in grand rapidshe looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is cancerbut there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were not sure ofso they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the large spotto make surethey said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably mondaymy pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that the spots lower and smallertest negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe were the giant spot isand if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe and put me on some oralchemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the restIf it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplantbut

all I can do now is wait till after the biopsymy wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say a little prayer for my familyPLEASE?thank youBrett Bowserfamilial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (13) 8b. Re: rough couple of days Posted by: "Jane" jjarrett@... pianolady_musicgirl Wed Jun 4, 2008 2:39 pm (PDT) Brett,I am praying for God to wrap His arms around you and your whole familyduring this terrible time of not really knowing what is wrong.Love & ToodlesJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgiabowser wrote:>> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what> has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I> couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did

another CT> scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in> size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the> sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in> grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is> cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were> not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the> large spot> to make sure>> they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that> the spots lower and smaller> test negative in

witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe> were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe> and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say> a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you>> Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> Back to top Reply to

sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (13) 9a. Re: Blonde Jokes Posted by: "joynoel3208" joynoel3208@... joynoel3208 Wed Jun 4, 2008 2:25 pm (PDT) >> Hi All,> For tommorrow....I'm seeing the surgeon, since surgery and discharge> from hospital, please

tell me everything will be OK...I really don't> have the heart or even looking forward to the appointment> etc...emotionally it still hurts!>> I don't know how to get past these feelings....>> Thanks> Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2) Recent Activity 3 New Members 52 New Photos 2 New LinksVisit Your Group Meditation and Lovingkindness A Yahoo! Group to share and learn. Yahoo! Health Asthma Triggers How you can identify them. Find Balance on Yahoo! Groups manage nutrition, activity & well-being. Need to Reply? Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar MARKETPLACE You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access. Change settings via

the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe http://www.lenny-jaeger.com/